Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
K.V.Y 15:15 - Aug 5 with 851 viewspete81

Not the best of starts for K.V.Y at Wycombe 0.2 home to Exeter already.
Really why am I still looking at league 1 scores.
K.V.Y on 15:16 - Aug 5 with 835 viewsSharkey

Keogh alongside him.
K.V.Y on 15:24 - Aug 5 with 759 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Same reason as most of us. It is interesting to see how former and loan players are doing and we can remember what we have escaped from too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

K.V.Y on 15:32 - Aug 5 with 730 viewscatch74

Gas has scored!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

K.V.Y on 15:43 - Aug 5 with 709 viewsDubtractor

Tbh, Wycombe have been mostly crap since Ainsworth left and Bloomfield took over. Bloomfield needs to see a decent start to the season or he'll be getting his P45 I reckon.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

K.V.Y on 15:46 - Aug 5 with 686 viewsITFC_Forever

Exeter have missed a penalty as well, they could have been 3-0 up after 9 minutes.

Keogh in defence isn’t going to help, but Bloomfield did a very good job at Col U - if it wasn’t for his spell there last season, they’d have gone down comfortably.
But you get the impression he’s keeping the seat warm for the return of Ainsworth when QPR sack him in a month or two’s time.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

K.V.Y on 16:06 - Aug 5 with 617 viewsTampa_Florida_Blue

LOL... I'm finding it hard to stop looking at league 1 scores to. I'm hoping it just because ITFC are not playing today
K.V.Y on 16:30 - Aug 5 with 557 viewsSharkey

K.V.Y on 15:46 - Aug 5 by ITFC_Forever

Exeter have missed a penalty as well, they could have been 3-0 up after 9 minutes.

Keogh in defence isn’t going to help, but Bloomfield did a very good job at Col U - if it wasn’t for his spell there last season, they’d have gone down comfortably.
But you get the impression he’s keeping the seat warm for the return of Ainsworth when QPR sack him in a month or two’s time.

I think the general feeling is that Garner was a major upgrade.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024