Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a win 19:40 - Aug 6 with 420 viewsthe_toff

Let’s not forget that’s away against a good side too, with an experienced championship manager. They won’t lose too many at home this season IMO.

Well done Town, dug in when we needed to, had the quality to take chances when we created them. On another day we’re given a pen to make it 0-3 too, fine lines and all that but all in all a great win. Hopefully a couple more signings yet to come in as I do think we lack a bit of depth. Got the numbers but not entirely convinced that subs bench today is anything more than average at this level at best. No side at any level has a second XI as strong as it’s first but I really do think Chaplin, Broadhead, Hirst is a heck of a front 3, and I just think Harness, Ladapo, Jackson is quite a step down. But there’s time left this window to add a couple and I’m sure we will.

20 odd wins gets you in the playoffs at this level. 1 down….

Great start, up the Town.

What a win on 19:44 - Aug 6 with 378 viewsWicklowBlue

How that foul on Hirst wasn't a penalty I dunno but then perhaps evens for the Donacien challenge in the box in the first half.

Thought Harness did well both defending and pressing up front.

While Morsy and Luongo and tough as nails, I do wonder if we need a bit more pace in the centre. Hence we bought Taylor.

Fantastic away win against a strong side, we're up and running!
What a win on 19:49 - Aug 6 with 344 viewsFtnfwest

Great result. Moggas put a good side together there and we’ve competed despite not being at our best. Major amount of moaning on the sky after match review as well!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024