Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For all that we have worried about our defensive unit 19:13 - Aug 6 with 609 viewsGeoffSentence

They stood up to the challebge well today.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

For all that we have worried about our defensive unit on 19:13 - Aug 6 with 594 viewsredrickstuhaart

But but but.... Donacien isn't up to it and Burgess is no good!
For all that we have worried about our defensive unit on 19:15 - Aug 6 with 559 viewsVic

Really pleased for them. Everyone played thier part. They were slow to start with but clearly learnt from the first half.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

For all that we have worried about our defensive unit on 19:16 - Aug 6 with 539 viewsDJR

They were immense.
For all that we have worried about our defensive unit on 19:18 - Aug 6 with 512 viewsClutch

For all that we have worried about our defensive unit on 19:15 - Aug 6 by Vic

Really pleased for them. Everyone played thier part. They were slow to start with but clearly learnt from the first half.

Defence wasn't bad in the first half, bar Hladky I'd say. That's why they didn't score. Then they continued to be good second half.
For all that we have worried about our defensive unit on 19:40 - Aug 6 with 452 viewsFreddies_Ears

We only allowed 4 shots on target - our defensive unit was immense
For all that we have worried about our defensive unit on 19:44 - Aug 6 with 421 viewspointofblue

Our defence was great today. They were put under a lot of pressure but stood firm. Interesting decision for McKenna next week - Donacien or Clarke?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

For all that we have worried about our defensive unit on 19:47 - Aug 6 with 407 viewsWicklowBlue

For all that we have worried about our defensive unit on 19:44 - Aug 6 by pointofblue

Our defence was great today. They were put under a lot of pressure but stood firm. Interesting decision for McKenna next week - Donacien or Clarke?

Clarke for me. Janoi did a great job, but Clarke will help get us up the pitch more. Although Janoi did have a couple of overlaps today. Got a nasty bang too.
For all that we have worried about our defensive unit on 19:50 - Aug 6 with 367 viewsRyorry

For all that we have worried about our defensive unit on 19:44 - Aug 6 by pointofblue

Within the first two minutes I felt happier that JD was starting today rather than Clarke. Felt we needed JD's solidity in shoring up at the back, and didn't change my mind on that at any point.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024