Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke / Bristol Rovers ticket watch - Cup team? 11:59 - Aug 7 with 971 viewsunstableblue

Churchman and North Stand sold out bar an odd seat for Stoke.

Really only restricted seats left at back of Pioneer/Cobbold.

Completely different story for Rovers cup game… few sales, and as all stands open very spread out

5 of us going, just fancy seeing new pitch and the B team in a more relaxed game than the intensity of Stoke - where we really need to bring the noise

As for Bristol cup team, here goes:

Slicker
Ball Edmundson Baggot Leigh
Evans Taylor
Jackson Aluko Edwards
Ladapo

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Stoke / Bristol Rovers ticket watch - Cup team? on 12:11 - Aug 7 with 904 viewsblueoxford

Is Humphreys not available?
Stoke / Bristol Rovers ticket watch - Cup team? on 12:18 - Aug 7 with 881 viewsunstableblue

Stoke / Bristol Rovers ticket watch - Cup team? on 12:11 - Aug 7 by blueoxford

Is Humphreys not available?

He’s back and training

But I suspect Lunongo is pencilled in for Saturday given the quality of Stoke and us wanting to hold the midfield, so Taylor needs a competitive match.

Someone made a good point in that maybe McKenna will play Morsy, Luongo and Taylor… and maybe sacrifice Burns for a front 2 of Broadhead, Chaplin and Hirst - win the midfield battle but still have a runner

Stoke / Bristol Rovers ticket watch - Cup team? on 13:05 - Aug 7 with 787 viewssouthnorfolkblue

I agree on the Cup team. This time last year I was frustrated that we didn’t use the Cup as a further opponent to gel the team. 12 months on and it feels so different. We pretty much know our best 11, so Wednesday should be about protecting them irrespective of the outcome

Poll: Our final position

Stoke / Bristol Rovers ticket watch - Cup team? on 14:49 - Aug 7 with 621 viewsunstableblue

Stoke / Bristol Rovers ticket watch - Cup team? on 13:05 - Aug 7 by southnorfolkblue

I agree on the Cup team. This time last year I was frustrated that we didn’t use the Cup as a further opponent to gel the team. 12 months on and it feels so different. We pretty much know our best 11, so Wednesday should be about protecting them irrespective of the outcome

I think the first 11 needs a complete rest after that crazy exertion Sunderland game… with 14th minutes injury time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024