Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol rovers 21:27 - Aug 8 with 1798 viewslunatic1988

Any idea on how many tickets we’ve should for tomorrow? Thought opening all four stands and tiers may mean a decent attendance with half term and cheap tickets. Looked earlier and looks way more seats available then I thought there would be
Bristol rovers on 21:40 - Aug 8 with 1735 viewsJakeITFC

The ticket seat map availability looks like it’s going to be under 10,000 doesn’t it - maybe a few more will decided to turn up tomorrow but looks like it will be quite sparse with all the stands and tiers open.
Bristol rovers on 21:43 - Aug 8 with 1726 viewslunatic1988

Bristol rovers on 21:40 - Aug 8 by JakeITFC

The ticket seat map availability looks like it’s going to be under 10,000 doesn’t it - maybe a few more will decided to turn up tomorrow but looks like it will be quite sparse with all the stands and tiers open.

Yes looks very sparse. Looks like the club were definetly expecting more with opening the whole ground. The cup games against Buxton and Rotherham both had tiers shut off so Suprised me when they opened the whole stadium for Bristol rovers.
Bristol rovers on 09:08 - Aug 9 with 1360 viewsSharkey

Half term? Teachers certainly get a raw deal.
Bristol rovers on 09:14 - Aug 9 with 1339 viewsTractorCam

Bristol rovers on 21:43 - Aug 8 by lunatic1988

Yes looks very sparse. Looks like the club were definetly expecting more with opening the whole ground. The cup games against Buxton and Rotherham both had tiers shut off so Suprised me when they opened the whole stadium for Bristol rovers.

Think it's because of all the additional season ticket holders compared to previous years.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Bristol rovers on 09:23 - Aug 9 with 1303 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Bristol rovers on 09:14 - Aug 9 by TractorCam

Think it's because of all the additional season ticket holders compared to previous years.

Don’t think that’s the issue because STs don’t cover cup games. More likely to be the case that people aren’t fussed about watching our second string probably get knocked out. Moneys tight as there’s a real game here on Saturday

Poll: Our final position

They've actually sold well in the last 24hrs... on 09:25 - Aug 9 with 1294 viewsunstableblue

.. it was looking dire

But it's very hard to estimate amount sold as the seat buying is so spread out over so many stands! Central areas of Pioneer have sold well though.

Think may be under 10k.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Bristol rovers on 09:37 - Aug 9 with 1229 viewsHipsterectomy

Think when I went to the Newport game a few years ago we only opened 2 stands. And I think North lower was the only bit open for 1 of them.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Bristol rovers on 10:40 - Aug 9 with 1124 viewsLeithblue

where in the stadium is best to sit for these two thirds-empty cup games? I'm thinking of coming along tonight, first time at Portman Road for a long while
Login to get fewer ads

Bristol rovers on 11:05 - Aug 9 with 1066 viewsTractorCam

Bristol rovers on 10:40 - Aug 9 by Leithblue

where in the stadium is best to sit for these two thirds-empty cup games? I'm thinking of coming along tonight, first time at Portman Road for a long while

If you want a view then central Cobbold would be decent with the price at £10, other than that it probably doesn't matter as I doubt there will be much of an atmosphere.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Bristol rovers on 11:19 - Aug 9 with 1004 viewsWalkyWonderland

I went to Plymouth v Orient last night. They closed the new stand and had 3 sides open. 10k in attendance but it was discounted. only £20 for me and the lad to attend.
Bristol rovers on 11:59 - Aug 9 with 903 viewsLeithblue

Bristol rovers on 11:05 - Aug 9 by TractorCam

If you want a view then central Cobbold would be decent with the price at £10, other than that it probably doesn't matter as I doubt there will be much of an atmosphere.

thanks! will do that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024