Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really feel for some of our fans 09:36 - Aug 23 with 1190 viewsSir_Bob

From what I have been reading, I don't know how some of our fans will react when 90% of the players, who get us promoted to the PL, will eventually get sold for better players.
I think a few might spontaneously combust.
I really feel for some of our fans on 09:36 - Aug 23 with 1164 viewsredrickstuhaart

Don't be silly.
I really feel for some of our fans on 09:49 - Aug 23 with 1095 viewsGavTWTD

Or sold to fund a promotion push.

I don't see an overreaction though, it's just that Leigh has been a popular backup player.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

I really feel for some of our fans on 09:54 - Aug 23 with 1051 viewsthe_toff

We've not seen any examples of it yet.

Those that have moved on so far haven't been regulars. Pigott, KVY, Keogh and even Leigh or Evans if they go, they're squad players who would be making way for better quality and depth. I don't think anyone would have too many issues with that.
I really feel for some of our fans on 11:16 - Aug 23 with 858 viewsElephantintheRoom

Alternative viewpoint. 90% of TWTD obsessives go into meltdown without signings as Championship season starts - and seemingly are unprepared to give players a chance even if they barely know each other yet.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

I really feel for some of our fans on 11:19 - Aug 23 with 841 viewsjayessess

Whilst the club can't be sentimental about these things, fans are actually allowed to be.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024