Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
El Mizouni captained Leyton O - any other loan captains? 08:44 - Aug 28 with 1143 viewsLancsBlue

So El Miz captained Leyton Orient on Saturday. It must be quite unusual for a loan player to captain a side - any other examples?

Poll: If you watch Town less often than in the past, what is the main reason?

El Mizouni captained Leyton O - any other loan captains? on 09:16 - Aug 28 with 1066 viewsTrumptonBlue

Keith Andrews.
El Mizouni captained Leyton O - any other loan captains? on 12:34 - Aug 28 with 899 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Did Matt Elliott ever Captain us?

Or Jim, when on loan, if it was a game that Mogga wasn't playing in?
El Mizouni captained Leyton O - any other loan captains? on 14:08 - Aug 28 with 809 viewstractordownsouth

There's aa bit in the Fabian Wilnis book about Chris Bart Williams ending up as captain in his first week at the club.

Magilton had been subbed off and gave the armband to Bart Williams, who was the nearest player, to pass on to somebody else but he just kept it for himself and ended up as captain for the last five minutes.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

El Mizouni captained Leyton O - any other loan captains? on 14:16 - Aug 28 with 786 viewsLancsBlue

El Mizouni captained Leyton O - any other loan captains? on 12:34 - Aug 28 by ArnoldMoorhen

Did Matt Elliott ever Captain us?

Or Jim, when on loan, if it was a game that Mogga wasn't playing in?

I did wonder about Jim during that initial loan spell. Seems very possible.

Poll: If you watch Town less often than in the past, what is the main reason?

El Mizouni captained Leyton O - any other loan captains? on 14:32 - Aug 28 with 760 viewsgainsboroughblue

El Mizouni captained Leyton O - any other loan captains? on 14:16 - Aug 28 by LancsBlue

I did wonder about Jim during that initial loan spell. Seems very possible.

Wasn't Holland captain at this point? And I certainly don't recall him missing a game until 2002.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

El Mizouni captained Leyton O - any other loan captains? on 15:17 - Aug 28 with 695 viewsArnoldMoorhen

El Mizouni captained Leyton O - any other loan captains? on 14:32 - Aug 28 by gainsboroughblue

Wasn't Holland captain at this point? And I certainly don't recall him missing a game until 2002.

Mowbray was "Club Captain" in the Play Off season. And then other senior players were Match Captain in games when he wasn't playing in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024