Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How to crack an egg 11:02 - Sep 12 with 997 viewsWeWereZombies

Now I know all of you posters who live in the more salubrious areas of the elite cities of this World will have all sorts of high falutin' gadgets to solve this problem but I still reckon the best way is an intense spotlight and the good cop / bad cop routine.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

How to crack an egg on 11:04 - Sep 12 with 982 viewshomer_123

GeoffSentence is your go to for this.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

How to crack an egg on 11:06 - Sep 12 with 954 viewsCotty

Blunt force trauma seems to work
[Post edited 12 Sep 2023 11:08]
How to crack an egg on 11:07 - Sep 12 with 956 viewsWeWereZombies

How to crack an egg on 11:04 - Sep 12 by homer_123

I know what that pretender to the throne will come up with, some type of thorough examination of the egg and set of rules. I want a proper blokes way of doing things.

How to crack an egg on 11:09 - Sep 12 with 935 viewshomer_123

How to crack an egg on 11:07 - Sep 12 by WeWereZombies

I know what that pretender to the throne will come up with, some type of thorough examination of the egg and set of rules. I want a proper blokes way of doing things.

Crikeys, this could turn ugly!!!!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

How to crack an egg on 11:16 - Sep 12 with 922 viewsWeWereZombies

How to crack an egg on 11:09 - Sep 12 by homer_123

Crikeys, this could turn ugly!!!!

Not 'arf. I told it the other five eggs in the box had all confessed and implicated it in the process. Still nothing. So I have put it in a bowl of gravy and into the oven at a low heat. Thought I'd let it stew for a bit...

How to crack an egg on 11:24 - Sep 12 with 907 viewsThisIsMyUsername

How to crack an egg on 11:04 - Sep 12 by homer_123

Still hasn't replied to my latest update though has he. Starting to wonder about his credentials. Hopefully he's just busy with egg matters and will see it soon.

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

How to crack an egg on 15:28 - Sep 12 with 783 viewsWeWereZombies

How to crack an egg on 11:24 - Sep 12 by ThisIsMyUsername

Still hasn't replied to my latest update though has he. Starting to wonder about his credentials. Hopefully he's just busy with egg matters and will see it soon.

Wait and see, I will have this case almost solved and then Geoff will waltz in with his overcooked theories and try and take the credit.

But that egg still isn't talking, so I am sending George down the henhouse to see what he can find out. He's up for this, said to me 'Oh yeah, I'll go the fancy dress hire and get one of those costumes with all the feathers', so I suggested he get a Linguaphone 'Teach yourself Chicken' and he told he to 'Cluck off', fast learner, that kid.

How to crack an egg on 15:47 - Sep 12 with 759 viewsTractorBrew

How to crack an egg on 15:28 - Sep 12 by WeWereZombies

Wait and see, I will have this case almost solved and then Geoff will waltz in with his overcooked theories and try and take the credit.

But that egg still isn't talking, so I am sending George down the henhouse to see what he can find out. He's up for this, said to me 'Oh yeah, I'll go the fancy dress hire and get one of those costumes with all the feathers', so I suggested he get a Linguaphone 'Teach yourself Chicken' and he told he to 'Cluck off', fast learner, that kid.

Might be worth shelling out for a PI and see what comes home to roost. Their fees can be a yolk though
Login to get fewer ads

How to crack an egg on 16:23 - Sep 12 with 732 viewsWeWereZombies

How to crack an egg on 15:47 - Sep 12 by TractorBrew

Might be worth shelling out for a PI and see what comes home to roost. Their fees can be a yolk though

I think the mistake I made was bringing in Alan Freeman to be the 'good cop', he's currently got the egg sat in a comfy armchair and playing it every Alan Parsons Project album in chronological order. I wanted Colombo but the Chief Inspector said we couldn't afford his air fare over here. No reaction when I told the bloke, oh wait a minute, who is this character in a shabby raincoat who has just asked my desk sergeant what charge the egg is being held on.

OK, Freeman, that's yer lot, and don't forget to take this reel to reel of Brand X Rock Goes To College with you.

How to crack an egg on 17:45 - Sep 12 with 681 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

It might take a few days but put it on a high salt diet then offer to put it in water if it cracks.

Think it's called poacher's torture or some such

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

How to crack an egg on 17:48 - Sep 12 with 676 viewsWeWereZombies

How to crack an egg on 17:45 - Sep 12 by You_Bloo_Right

It might take a few days but put it on a high salt diet then offer to put it in water if it cracks.

Think it's called poacher's torture or some such

Waterboarding you say ? (I know you didn't but orders is orders...)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024