Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shefki/Pablo - Keane/Jewell - Pineapple on Pizza - Morrisey a god? 08:24 - Sep 29 with 985 viewshype313

Just trying to help Phil and Gav generate some traffic to enable them to pay their bills.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Shefki/Pablo - Keane/Jewell - Pineapple on Pizza - Morrisey a god? on 08:57 - Sep 29 with 941 viewsMattinLondon

The Smiths are one of the most overrated bands ever. They’ve had a few good songs but they are mostly just self-indulged rubbish loved by miserable idiots. The frontman is a complete dickhead who routinely has to navigate the way out of his own arse. And when he does find his way out of his arse he still s**t. His music is rubbish, his book was rubbish and he’s rubbish.
Shefki/Pablo - Keane/Jewell - Pineapple on Pizza - Morrisey a god? on 08:59 - Sep 29 with 933 viewshype313

Shefki/Pablo - Keane/Jewell - Pineapple on Pizza - Morrisey a god? on 08:57 - Sep 29 by MattinLondon

The Smiths are one of the most overrated bands ever. They’ve had a few good songs but they are mostly just self-indulged rubbish loved by miserable idiots. The frontman is a complete dickhead who routinely has to navigate the way out of his own arse. And when he does find his way out of his arse he still s**t. His music is rubbish, his book was rubbish and he’s rubbish.

So you're a maybe for his next show then?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Shefki/Pablo - Keane/Jewell - Pineapple on Pizza - Morrisey a god? on 09:01 - Sep 29 with 925 viewssolemio

Shefki/Pablo - Keane/Jewell - Pineapple on Pizza - Morrisey a god? on 08:57 - Sep 29 by MattinLondon

Stop sitting on the fence. What do you really think of The Smiths.

They shoed my horse very competently.
Shefki/Pablo - Keane/Jewell - Pineapple on Pizza - Morrisey a god? on 09:06 - Sep 29 with 910 viewsSitfcB

Make sure we all click a lot of ads today.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Shefki/Pablo - Keane/Jewell - Pineapple on Pizza - Morrisey a god? on 10:54 - Sep 29 with 870 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Question: If you're saying the book was rubbish, that means you must've read it. But you hate him, and the band. So why would you read his book? Sadomasochist or bullsh!t?

Also if you think The Smiths' music is just self indulgent and for miserable idiots then you've spectacularly missed the point.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Shefki/Pablo - Keane/Jewell - Pineapple on Pizza - Morrisey a god? on 11:19 - Sep 29 with 852 viewsJonBlue

Pablo, Jewell, Nope, Johnny Marr was the best thing about The Smiths...
Shefki/Pablo - Keane/Jewell - Pineapple on Pizza - Morrisey a god? on 11:43 - Sep 29 with 831 viewsMattinLondon

Shefki/Pablo - Keane/Jewell - Pineapple on Pizza - Morrisey a god? on 10:54 - Sep 29 by The_Flashing_Smile

Question: If you're saying the book was rubbish, that means you must've read it. But you hate him, and the band. So why would you read his book? Sadomasochist or bullsh!t?

Also if you think The Smiths' music is just self indulgent and for miserable idiots then you've spectacularly missed the point.

It was a secret Santa present. And I never said that I hated him.
Shefki/Pablo - Keane/Jewell - Pineapple on Pizza - Morrisey a god? on 15:17 - Sep 29 with 792 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Shefki/Pablo - Keane/Jewell - Pineapple on Pizza - Morrisey a god? on 11:43 - Sep 29 by MattinLondon

It was a secret Santa present. And I never said that I hated him.

Years ago I got given 'On The Edge: My Story', by Richard Hammond. Still never read it.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Login to get fewer ads

Shefki/Pablo - Keane/Jewell - Pineapple on Pizza - Morrisey a god? on 16:35 - Sep 29 with 775 viewsMattinLondon

Shefki/Pablo - Keane/Jewell - Pineapple on Pizza - Morrisey a god? on 15:17 - Sep 29 by The_Flashing_Smile

Years ago I got given 'On The Edge: My Story', by Richard Hammond. Still never read it.

Think I’ve learnt from this thread that I’ll read any rubbish.
Shefki/Pablo - Keane/Jewell - Pineapple on Pizza - Morrisey a god? on 17:07 - Sep 29 with 758 viewsleitrimblue

Shefki/Pablo - Keane/Jewell - Pineapple on Pizza - Morrisey a god? on 15:17 - Sep 29 by The_Flashing_Smile

In the early 90,s I asked for a Carter USM album for xmas. ( possibly the 1 from your avatar) instead I received a Billy Connolly live video. Was most unimpressed and refused to watch it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024