Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? 13:31 - Oct 10 with 2637 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

I don't know if it is The Sun or the Mirror I saw it in, but allegedly the cost to nab McKenna from us is a lowly £4million. That seems way too low surely? That wouldn't deter Cardiff City, let alone the big guns. Any one able to verify it? Manure fans also seem to think part of the clause is that if they come in for him, he can go.

Surely it has to be upwards of £15million to even begin with in 2023?
McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 13:33 - Oct 10 with 2616 viewsCornette

Only £4m? by Defender110 10 Oct 2023 10:55
Given the clubs current trajectory and therefore potential income should we get promoted to the premier league - £4m compensation (should Super Kieran McKenna be poached) seems very small? Even £40m would seem to fall short of the potential.

Original article - https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/24325370/man-utd-coach-release-clause-kieran-mckenna/

It's triple cheese, extra cheese, mayo, pickles, onions ONLY, large fry, with a Sprite, you dumb bitch!

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 13:35 - Oct 10 with 2580 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 13:33 - Oct 10 by Cornette

Given the clubs current trajectory and therefore potential income should we get promoted to the premier league - £4m compensation (should Super Kieran McKenna be poached) seems very small? Even £40m would seem to fall short of the potential.

Original article - https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/24325370/man-utd-coach-release-clause-kieran-mckenna/

I am glad others feel that's way too low. It seems laughably low IMO.
McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 13:37 - Oct 10 with 2574 viewsPhilTWTD

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 13:35 - Oct 10 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

There is obviously a clause along those lines but was advised to take the figures in that article with a pinch of salt. Very speculative, I assume. Same source as is trying to build up McKenna to Palace momentum when there seems little in it.
McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 13:42 - Oct 10 with 2499 viewschicoazul

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 13:37 - Oct 10 by PhilTWTD

There is obviously a clause along those lines but was advised to take the figures in that article with a pinch of salt. Very speculative, I assume. Same source as is trying to build up McKenna to Palace momentum when there seems little in it.

Burnley.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 13:45 - Oct 10 with 2468 viewsBigCommon

You'd expect a further clause in there, surely, if we were to get promoted? Release fee would increase?
McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 13:49 - Oct 10 with 2421 viewsCornette

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 13:35 - Oct 10 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

The S*n is an outlaw mudshow of a paper and only the biggest Hulk Hogan marks take it seriously.

It's triple cheese, extra cheese, mayo, pickles, onions ONLY, large fry, with a Sprite, you dumb bitch!

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 13:50 - Oct 10 with 2416 viewsbaxterbasics

Just because there's a release clause doesn't mean he'd go, of course.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 13:57 - Oct 10 with 2371 viewsDanTheMan

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 13:49 - Oct 10 by Cornette

The S*n is an outlaw mudshow of a paper and only the biggest Hulk Hogan marks take it seriously.

But Hulk Hogan slammed the 900 pound Andre in front 18 million Hulkamaniacs, brother.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 14:00 - Oct 10 with 2352 viewsSitfcB

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 13:33 - Oct 10 by Cornette

Interesting article on McKenna by north_stand77 8 Oct 2023 1:12
The Mirror Sports page is running a piece on Kieran and his contract. With us.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

HULK! on 14:02 - Oct 10 with 2339 viewsDyland

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 13:57 - Oct 10 by DanTheMan

But Hulk Hogan slammed the 900 pound Andre in front 18 million Hulkamaniacs, brother.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 14:05 - Oct 10 with 2316 viewsHarleydavidsonBlue

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 13:37 - Oct 10 by PhilTWTD

I would not take too much notice of this article as they are quoting K McKenna as a "London Born manager". cant evan get that right !
McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 14:09 - Oct 10 with 2282 viewsWickets

And that assumes he would want away !
McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 14:11 - Oct 10 with 2273 viewsCornette

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 13:57 - Oct 10 by DanTheMan

He said he wrestled 400 times a year because when he would fly back from Japan he crossed the International Date Line and wrestled twice in the same day. Terry's a mark for himself, brother.

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 14:22 - Oct 10 with 2232 viewsDanTheMan

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 14:11 - Oct 10 by Cornette

He said he wrestled 400 times a year because when he would fly back from Japan he crossed the International Date Line and wrestled twice in the same day. Terry's a mark for himself, brother.

Hulk is so powerful that he literally bends the laws of time. After all, he partied with John Belushi four years after he died.

Can't explain that, brother.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 15:08 - Oct 10 with 2073 viewsmanagement

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 14:05 - Oct 10 by HarleydavidsonBlue

I would not take too much notice of this article as they are quoting K McKenna as a "London Born manager". cant evan get that right !

Kieran was born in London and moved to County Fermanagh with his family when he was very young. Granted I would not take too much notice of the article itself.
McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 15:09 - Oct 10 with 2067 viewsCornette

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 14:05 - Oct 10 by HarleydavidsonBlue

cant evan get that right !

You're so dumb you don't know whether to scratch your watch or wind your ass.

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 15:23 - Oct 10 with 1993 viewsRadlett_blue

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 13:50 - Oct 10 by baxterbasics

Just because there's a release clause doesn't mean he'd go, of course.

And a huge release clause doesn't mean he wouldn't go, either, as most clubs don't want to keep a player or a manager against his will. Kieran will be becoming a hot property as Town's form continues & yes, some of the PL lesser lights will be looking at him. We can only hope that at his age, he prefers to stay at Town while it's going so well & he should pick his next move with care as guiding a PL club to relegation will do little for his reputation.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

McKenna "buyout clause" just £4million? on 15:34 - Oct 10 with 1941 viewsbaxterbasics

McKenna's next job will be England manager. Def info. Assuming he'd take it - I've no idea as to his national leanings re union/republic

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024