Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Logan Paul, KSI event 23:20 - Oct 14 with 1502 viewsBury_St_Edmundson

Just saw the worst/weirdest fight

Danis was getting pummeled by Paul, did a MMA takedown
then when knocked down, or fell down trying to apply a guillotine choke, did an up-kick
then about 50 security stormed the ring...

[Post edited 14 Oct 2023 23:21]
Logan Paul, KSI event on 23:46 - Oct 14 with 1393 viewsReus30

Hopefully that disgusting showing will finally kill off the 'crossover' bs.

Boxing is a joke at the best of times but this nonsense is just a scam. The fact they are also advertising that you can see the ring girls in the nude on their only fans or whatever is just so tacky....

Annoyingly I am watching it though, I want to see someone get battered, idc who.
Logan Paul, KSI event on 00:57 - Oct 15 with 1304 viewsSWBlue22

Not that I care but KSI probably at worst drew with Tommy Fury but Tommy Fury won. Hilarious because when Tommy comes up against a competent boxer at his level he will get torn to shreds. Probably made enough money anyway to secure his family’s future whatever happens from here.
Logan Paul, KSI event on 03:43 - Oct 15 with 1232 viewsChrisd

Really hope this puts to bed these embarrassingly poor boxing events. Let’s be fair, they have to resort to the promotion nonsense because invariably they can’t box and the fight lacks any genuine quality. Hope the penny has finally dropped for many now, a complete waste of money when the standard of the fight is no better than two drunken blokes fighting on a Saturday night outside a pub. Tommy Fury is meant to have a professional pedigree? Don’t make me laugh, he can’t box. Fighting these YouTubers are about his level.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2023 3:44]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Logan Paul, KSI event on 06:02 - Oct 15 with 1170 viewsdavblue

Logan Paul, KSI event on 03:43 - Oct 15 by Chrisd

Really hope this puts to bed these embarrassingly poor boxing events. Let’s be fair, they have to resort to the promotion nonsense because invariably they can’t box and the fight lacks any genuine quality. Hope the penny has finally dropped for many now, a complete waste of money when the standard of the fight is no better than two drunken blokes fighting on a Saturday night outside a pub. Tommy Fury is meant to have a professional pedigree? Don’t make me laugh, he can’t box. Fighting these YouTubers are about his level.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2023 3:44]

It’s not ‘boxing’. It’s a shame and I can’t believe ppl are paying for it, that’s what makes it even worse.
Logan Paul, KSI event on 07:55 - Oct 15 with 1053 viewsTresBonne

It's a complete embarrassment & just brings more shame to the already fading sport that was once up there with the best and most respected in the world.
Logan Paul, KSI event on 09:00 - Oct 15 with 894 viewscressi

Logan Paul, KSI event on 07:55 - Oct 15 by TresBonne

It's a complete embarrassment & just brings more shame to the already fading sport that was once up there with the best and most respected in the world.

Don't watch the shi*e to be honest cringe worthy. Embarrassing to be called boxers only idiots Pay to watch it.
The Tyson Fury family etc all say its not the money and all get involved won't take proper boxing matches only worth 30-40 million. Should be made to fight the top challengers or strip their titles away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024