Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know it’s all eyes on Saturday 19:31 - Oct 26 with 1110 viewsthe_toff

But thinking ahead to Fulham, do we think Tuanzebe might feature? I can’t make the game owing to work commitments, but it could be quite interesting in terms of the line up.

Walton
Donacien Tuanzebe Edmundson Clarke
Taylor Ball
Jackson Harness Hutchinson
Ladapo

Something like that looks quite nice and still rests the more regular starters. Also got Humphreys and Aluko who might get some minutes. Guess to a degree depends on who starts Saturday and who is earmarked to start at Birmingham.
I know it’s all eyes on Saturday on 19:35 - Oct 26 with 1065 viewsWeWereZombies

Perhaps but this cup might be Fulham's best chance of a trophy this season and they could, as Wolves did, put out a strong side. In which case McKenna might want to give a good proportion of League starters a game to test them against Premier League opposition.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I know it’s all eyes on Saturday on 19:37 - Oct 26 with 1035 viewsMK1

That looks about right. Keep the squad happy.
I know it’s all eyes on Saturday on 19:39 - Oct 26 with 1022 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I know it’s all eyes on Saturday on 19:35 - Oct 26 by WeWereZombies

Perhaps but this cup might be Fulham's best chance of a trophy this season and they could, as Wolves did, put out a strong side. In which case McKenna might want to give a good proportion of League starters a game to test them against Premier League opposition.

McKenna changed all 10 outfield players for the Wolves match!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I know it’s all eyes on Saturday on 19:42 - Oct 26 with 1009 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Will Freddie be fit? And no place for Aluko?

If Freddie isn't fit, then Aluko as the central of the three attackers behind Jackson up front, with Harness and Hutchinson the wider attackers. Or play Scarlett as the front man.
I know it’s all eyes on Saturday on 19:44 - Oct 26 with 986 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I know it’s all eyes on Saturday on 19:42 - Oct 26 by ArnoldMoorhen

If Freddie isn't fit, then Aluko as the central of the three attackers behind Jackson up front, with Harness and Hutchinson the wider attackers. Or play Scarlett as the front man.

Scarlett is cup-tied, I believe.

I know it’s all eyes on Saturday on 19:45 - Oct 26 with 980 viewsthe_toff

I know it’s all eyes on Saturday on 19:42 - Oct 26 by ArnoldMoorhen

I think Scarlett is cup tied.

I wouldn’t mind if Aluko starts but I was just going off the fact he didn’t against Wolves.
I know it’s all eyes on Saturday on 19:48 - Oct 26 with 955 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I know it’s all eyes on Saturday on 19:45 - Oct 26 by the_toff

I think Scarlett is cup tied.

I wouldn’t mind if Aluko starts but I was just going off the fact he didn’t against Wolves.

Oh yes! Shame.
I know it’s all eyes on Saturday on 19:55 - Oct 26 with 932 viewsWeWereZombies

I know it’s all eyes on Saturday on 19:39 - Oct 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

McKenna changed all 10 outfield players for the Wolves match!

True, and only brought Burns, Hirst and Luongo off the bench during the game. I was at an event in Glasgow that evening so my memory is playing me tricks. It was a case of our second string beating a decent Premier League side, wasn't it ? Still, if the stakes are little higher still now then we might see fewer changes.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

I know it’s all eyes on Saturday on 19:58 - Oct 26 with 899 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I know it’s all eyes on Saturday on 19:55 - Oct 26 by WeWereZombies

True, and only brought Burns, Hirst and Luongo off the bench during the game. I was at an event in Glasgow that evening so my memory is playing me tricks. It was a case of our second string beating a decent Premier League side, wasn't it ? Still, if the stakes are little higher still now then we might see fewer changes.

I think McKenna will be more worried about the league. The fact our second string was able to beat Wolves even after gifting them a 2-goal start is encouraging.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024