Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scarlett favoured over Ladapo 17:06 - Oct 28 with 1118 viewsbournemouthblue

it doesn't seem to be working does it?

I'm not saying we'd see the game any better out with Ladapo on the pitch but Scarlett doesn't seem to suit the lone frontman role?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Scarlett favoured over Ladapo on 17:09 - Oct 28 with 1050 viewsTrequartista

He's clearly got skill, but taking on 3 or 4 defenders when we need to keep the ball in injury time was not what was required.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Scarlett favoured over Ladapo on 17:10 - Oct 28 with 1034 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ladapo every time for me, but then from everything we’ve heard about Scarlett his ceiling is A LOT higher. If KM can get him working in our team then he could be a good asset for us. I agree at the moment it’s not working and he’s not on the same wavelength. But then he’s a very different type of player to Hirst, so the team needs to adjust to him too.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Scarlett favoured over Ladapo on 17:11 - Oct 28 with 1009 viewsbournemouthblue

Scarlett favoured over Ladapo on 17:10 - Oct 28 by Swansea_Blue

Ladapo every time for me, but then from everything we’ve heard about Scarlett his ceiling is A LOT higher. If KM can get him working in our team then he could be a good asset for us. I agree at the moment it’s not working and he’s not on the same wavelength. But then he’s a very different type of player to Hirst, so the team needs to adjust to him too.

Agreed, in many ways he looks like he might work as a number 10

Am I right in thinking we have played him there at times?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Scarlett favoured over Ladapo on 17:16 - Oct 28 with 936 viewsBigCommon

Thought the idea of bringing on Scarlett and Jackson, with pace, was to try and pin back their full backs and see the game out... There was logic in those subs, imo.
Scarlett favoured over Ladapo on 17:16 - Oct 28 with 923 viewsUnhinged_dynamo

It doesn’t help he’s coming on when we’re ‘hanging on’ in games knocking it forward as if hirst is there, I think if we can get it down to feet with him we will see a much better player but love target man is not his strength

Poll: Who do you think will win the league?

Scarlett favoured over Ladapo on 17:25 - Oct 28 with 852 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Scarlett favoured over Ladapo on 17:10 - Oct 28 by Swansea_Blue

It’s clear that the Championship may be too much of a step up for him at the moment, Ladapo should have come on. I wouldn’t say bringing on Scarlett was the issue, we largely got away with it today, but if we were playing a top half team we would have been punished for some of the errors at the back. Hladky won us that game.
Scarlett favoured over Ladapo on 17:32 - Oct 28 with 796 viewsKeno

Maybe McK didnt want to risk further in ury to Lappy?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Scarlett favoured over Ladapo on 17:42 - Oct 28 with 700 views2-5-7

Classic post from a fan who isn't the manager.
Think KMcK knows a shed load more about what works and doesn't
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024