Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hladky's giving me Kelvin Davis vibes 14:10 - Oct 30 with 1379 viewshype313

Just looks so assured and calm, I for one, never thought he would be this good.

Walton has his positives, but his ball playing is really inferior to Hladky's.

Everyone saying McKenna has a really tough choice, well, he doesn't, it's as clear as day that Hladky is our Number One as long as he carries on this rich vein of form, and the longer he stays as number one, the more assured he looks.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Hladky's giving me Kelvin Davis vibes on 14:22 - Oct 30 with 1313 views_clive_baker_

You can't change a side that's won 13 in 15, that would be ridiculous. It's a good position to be in to have such a reliable Walton waiting in the wings, but wait he must right now.

We are conceding goals, and conceding chances at a rate that we simply didn't see last season. The quality of opposition is that much higher, we're not going to have 80% of the possession and be 4 goals up at half time a la Morecambe or Exeter, that's inevitable. I'm sure we'll hit a bad run at some stage and McKenna will have some selection headaches I'm sure, but for now it's a case of not tinkering too much and attacking these league games as we have been. Each win gives us that buffer for the inevitable lesser patches we'll hit over the next 6 months.
Hladky's giving me Kelvin Davis vibes on 14:30 - Oct 30 with 1282 viewsBluespeed225

Hladky's giving me Kelvin Davis vibes on 14:22 - Oct 30 by _clive_baker_

You can't change a side that's won 13 in 15, that would be ridiculous. It's a good position to be in to have such a reliable Walton waiting in the wings, but wait he must right now.

We are conceding goals, and conceding chances at a rate that we simply didn't see last season. The quality of opposition is that much higher, we're not going to have 80% of the possession and be 4 goals up at half time a la Morecambe or Exeter, that's inevitable. I'm sure we'll hit a bad run at some stage and McKenna will have some selection headaches I'm sure, but for now it's a case of not tinkering too much and attacking these league games as we have been. Each win gives us that buffer for the inevitable lesser patches we'll hit over the next 6 months.

'Buffer building', excellent term. I think we'll need it, eternal pessimist that I am, just for injuries, fatigue, loss of players to international. Hdalky himself could get a call up.
Hladky's giving me Kelvin Davis vibes on 14:53 - Oct 30 with 1195 viewsblueasfook

I'd expect Walton to get selected for the cup game against Fulham. Be good to see him get a match. Although agree we need to stick with Hladky as Number 1. He's been immense and been instrumental in our results

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Hladky's giving me Kelvin Davis vibes on 15:19 - Oct 30 with 1115 viewsBlueandTruesince82

So far, you'd argue Hladky is POTS.

We are more than just a side with a GK keeping us in games but he has been another level.

In punditry terms this is a player that can only be described as a top, top, top, top, top player RN.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Hladky's giving me Kelvin Davis vibes on 20:12 - Oct 30 with 836 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hladky's giving me Kelvin Davis vibes on 14:22 - Oct 30 by _clive_baker_

Based on Waltons low % of shot saves last season... there's a fair few goals Hladkys saved this season I don't think Walton would have saved.

Anything high. Walton had a chance. Low or fast is where he struggled.

We also pretty much player hladky in the onana role. That ain't Walton.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024