Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! 20:04 - Nov 28 with 3177 viewsNthQldITFC

They're playing in blue!

Edit: I should keep my stupid fat mouth shut.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2023 20:06]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 21:51 - Nov 28 with 851 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 21:57 - Nov 28 with 808 viewsBugs

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 21:51 - Nov 28 by SitfcB

That Greek Nodge player just got a Yellow after loosing his marbles.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2023 21:58]
They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 22:08 - Nov 28 with 749 views_clive_baker_

Norwich were absolute poo
They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 22:12 - Nov 28 with 731 viewsNthQldITFC

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 20:16 - Nov 28 by ArnieM

Unfortunately they appear to be running into a little bit of form….

It's not form. I've watched them a few times lately, and while they can be moderately dangerous on the break, they're non-existent in midfield and slow and porous at the back. They've been very lucky with a couple of results recently, which is great if it keeps Wagner in a job. They're truly toilet, and if you look at the Oink'Un you'll see that virtually all of their fans agree with that.

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 22:14 - Nov 28 with 724 viewsNthQldITFC

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 21:57 - Nov 28 by Bugs

That Greek Nodge player just got a Yellow after loosing his marbles.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2023 21:58]

I think his mate beside him was elgin' him on.

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 22:17 - Nov 28 with 692 viewsArnieM

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 22:12 - Nov 28 by NthQldITFC

It's not form. I've watched them a few times lately, and while they can be moderately dangerous on the break, they're non-existent in midfield and slow and porous at the back. They've been very lucky with a couple of results recently, which is great if it keeps Wagner in a job. They're truly toilet, and if you look at the Oink'Un you'll see that virtually all of their fans agree with that.

Thanks for that insight …. Most reassuring 👍… I will still be a complete bag o nerves on the 16th though. They always do seem to ride their luck when they need it most … just hope Lady Luck deserts them at PR.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 22:26 - Nov 28 with 661 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 11:10 - Nov 29 with 467 viewsArnoldMoorhen

They wanna be us, They wanna be us, Narridge City, They wanna be us! on 21:48 - Nov 28 by farkenhell

Did Hwang twang his ham?

Was it an impact injury, a "Wham! Bam! Hwang twang ham" ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024