Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are averaging more than two points per game *away from home* 20:10 - Dec 9 with 753 viewsDarkBrandon

This isn’t normal.

And we are still second. Bonkers season.
We are averaging more than two points per game *away from home* on 20:15 - Dec 9 with 719 viewsSharkey

It’s starting to look a bit like the National League last season, where there’s a play-off at the end of the season between teams who finished about thirty points apart .
We are averaging more than two points per game *away from home* on 20:33 - Dec 9 with 628 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

We are averaging more than two points per game *away from home* on 20:15 - Dec 9 by Sharkey

It’s starting to look a bit like the National League last season, where there’s a play-off at the end of the season between teams who finished about thirty points apart .

I’d cry if we ended up in Playoffs thirty points ahead of 6th.
We are averaging more than two points per game *away from home* on 20:36 - Dec 9 with 599 viewsgainsboroughblue

We are averaging more than two points per game *away from home* on 20:33 - Dec 9 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

I’d cry if we ended up in Playoffs thirty points ahead of 6th.

The top four looks set doesn't it? It's just a case of which order. If we do happen to finish third, I strongly suspect the team who finishes 6th will be a team who falls into the play-offs on the final day, like you say, a crazy amount of points behind us.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

We are averaging more than two points per game *away from home* on 20:39 - Dec 9 with 585 viewsCheltenham_Blue

You've said that wrong.

"It's nae normal"

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024