Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hladky 11:52 - Dec 10 with 710 viewswaveneyblue

It was only August when we were all concerned about Walton being out. He then looked nervous in the Sunderland win and the concerns probably grew.

Fast forward 4 months and I honestly believe he is on for POTY.

Good presence, excellent shot stopping but more importantly so crucial to the way we play out from the back. The defence trust him 100% and I honestly believe he is still getting better.

What's his contract situation... because he definitely needs a new one.
Hladky on 12:23 - Dec 10 with 641 viewsWickets

Yup been done a few times now but i hold my hand up as yes i was very worried . Hladky brilliant yesterday again .
Hladky on 13:11 - Dec 10 with 586 viewsEastTownBlue

That last minute save (at a hundred and something minutes) at Sunderland probably did wonders for his confidence. Also important was that he recovered from the Leeds performance.
Hladky on 14:36 - Dec 10 with 487 viewsheavyweight

A possibility that Walton may want away in January ? Or would he not be able to match his salary elsewhere ?
Hladky on 14:40 - Dec 10 with 477 viewsbournemouthblue

Hladky on 14:36 - Dec 10 by heavyweight

A possibility that Walton may want away in January ? Or would he not be able to match his salary elsewhere ?

You'd hope not, he must know his chance will come again?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Hladky on 14:47 - Dec 10 with 460 viewsstrikalite

Hladky on 12:23 - Dec 10 by Wickets

Yup been done a few times now but i hold my hand up as yes i was very worried . Hladky brilliant yesterday again .

Like a rabbit in headlights when he first arrived, I actually felt sorry for him can you believe...different animal now..
Hladky on 15:54 - Dec 10 with 411 viewsKropotkin123

Hladky on 14:47 - Dec 10 by strikalite

Like a rabbit in headlights when he first arrived, I actually felt sorry for him can you believe...different animal now..

There was a poll for the best new arrivals ahead of his first season and he was my pick. I was convinced he was going to be great. It was a shock he seemed so lost. But so good seeing him turn it around and play such an important part in our play.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024