Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is Hladky's Value Now? 12:04 - Dec 10 with 1669 viewspistolpete

How much must Hladky be worth now and how much more has it risen by if Walton hadn't been injured at the start of the season?

A fantastic performance yesterday and has been brilliant all season which we wouldn't have seen if it wasn't for Walton's injury.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2023 12:11]
What is Hladky's Value Now? on 12:15 - Dec 10 with 1595 viewsbilllm

Very good point,
What is Hladky's Value Now? on 12:15 - Dec 10 with 1593 viewsNthsuffolkblue

His value is either how much someone is prepared to pay for his transfer or how much we would accept. At the moment I am sure there is a gap between those two and as long as that remains, we don't need to worry about his value at all.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

What is Hladky's Value Now? on 12:19 - Dec 10 with 1574 viewsNutkins_Return

He's 33 so in terms of transfer value not that much. He's probably at his ceiling in the champ as an all round goalkeeper but he really is exceptional with his feet and seems with games to be showing he is a better keeper with hands then he's show previously.

His value to us and how we play is much higher than his transfer value mind.

Still feel like Walton is the better goalkeeper in terms of keeping the ball out of the net and from set pieces etc. But Hladky with the ball is as good as I've seen. Right up there with Ederson. That balance Hladky offers means he's rightly kept his place.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2023 12:20]
What is Hladky's Value Now? on 12:26 - Dec 10 with 1547 viewsSheffordBlue

He's out of contract in the summer so his value won't be particularly high. The goalkeeper conundrum is an interesting one. Walton is also out of contract in the summer although we have an option of an extra year.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

What is Hladky's Value Now? on 12:43 - Dec 10 with 1462 viewsNutkins_Return

What is Hladky's Value Now? on 12:26 - Dec 10 by SheffordBlue

He's out of contract in the summer so his value won't be particularly high. The goalkeeper conundrum is an interesting one. Walton is also out of contract in the summer although we have an option of an extra year.

I'd be extending both if possible for sure
What is Hladky's Value Now? on 14:42 - Dec 10 with 1167 viewsstrikalite

What is Hladky's Value Now? on 12:19 - Dec 10 by Nutkins_Return

He's 33 so in terms of transfer value not that much. He's probably at his ceiling in the champ as an all round goalkeeper but he really is exceptional with his feet and seems with games to be showing he is a better keeper with hands then he's show previously.

His value to us and how we play is much higher than his transfer value mind.

Still feel like Walton is the better goalkeeper in terms of keeping the ball out of the net and from set pieces etc. But Hladky with the ball is as good as I've seen. Right up there with Ederson. That balance Hladky offers means he's rightly kept his place.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2023 12:20]

With so many teams wanting to play out from the back keepers like Hladky are in huge demand, I'm not guessing his market value but I hope we have another contract lined up, Clubs will be queuing up on a free..
What is Hladky's Value Now? on 15:46 - Dec 10 with 1045 viewsParisBlue

What is Hladky's Value Now? on 12:43 - Dec 10 by Nutkins_Return

I'd be extending both if possible for sure

I doubt we can extend both, as neither will want to be second choice.

I assume Slicker was signed on the expectation Hladky would be on his way next summer. Things have changed a but since then....

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

What is Hladky's Value Now? on 15:58 - Dec 10 with 1015 viewskiwiblue

What is Hladky's Value Now? on 15:46 - Dec 10 by ParisBlue

I doubt we can extend both, as neither will want to be second choice.

I assume Slicker was signed on the expectation Hladky would be on his way next summer. Things have changed a but since then....

He deserves a new contract as salary sports shows him on 6500 a week well below the rest of the regular starters. I hope he gets a good reward even if he moves on which I hope he doesnt.
Login to get fewer ads

What is Hladky's Value Now? on 16:34 - Dec 10 with 889 viewsDaninthecampo

What is Hladky's Value Now? on 12:26 - Dec 10 by SheffordBlue

Walton joined us to be a 1st team regular, i can see him wanting to move on in Jan as he's unlikely to replace Hladky this season
What is Hladky's Value Now? on 16:40 - Dec 10 with 852 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What is Hladky's Value Now? on 16:34 - Dec 10 by Daninthecampo

Walton joined us to be a 1st team regular, i can see him wanting to move on in Jan as he's unlikely to replace Hladky this season

The flip side to that is anything happens to Hladky and he is straight back in and that could even be before January (of course we all hope it doesn't at all). It is also equally possible that anywhere he goes to he would become second choice too. It will be very interesting to see if he shows a desire to move in January or if he is happy. I doubt he would be going as first choice anywhere with as much chance as us to be a Premier League club next season.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024