Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People say Morsy would be hard to replace… 20:22 - Dec 12 with 415 viewsHciwspi

But I think Chaplin wouldd be just as hard, if not harder to replace. Can’t think of another player like him.
People say Morsy would be hard to replace… on 20:27 - Dec 12 with 371 viewsGlasgowBlue

Chaplin is in fantastic form but I think Harness could slot into his position quite easily. He'd bring different qualities but they would be positive qualities all the same.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

People say Morsy would be hard to replace… on 20:33 - Dec 12 with 329 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'd argue Hirst is the hardest to replace of all of them. As Glassers says, you could put Harness in there for Chappers, as he's shown flashes when he's come in (it would be a downgrade though). Nobody else can perform Hirst's role. Ladapo could in L1, but he's dropped off this year. Luongo could slot into Morsy's role (but again, you'd rather have Morsy).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

People say Morsy would be hard to replace… on 20:36 - Dec 12 with 305 viewsNedPlimpton

People say Morsy would be hard to replace… on 20:27 - Dec 12 by GlasgowBlue

Chaplin is in fantastic form but I think Harness could slot into his position quite easily. He'd bring different qualities but they would be positive qualities all the same.

Agree with this. You can see how much Harness wants to come into the middle. Always looking to move the ball quickly too. Think he's the natural deputy for Chaplin. Not saying Chaplin wouldn't be a huge loss though
People say Morsy would be hard to replace… on 20:36 - Dec 12 with 301 viewsbournemouthblue

People say Morsy would be hard to replace… on 20:33 - Dec 12 by Swansea_Blue

I'd argue Hirst is the hardest to replace of all of them. As Glassers says, you could put Harness in there for Chappers, as he's shown flashes when he's come in (it would be a downgrade though). Nobody else can perform Hirst's role. Ladapo could in L1, but he's dropped off this year. Luongo could slot into Morsy's role (but again, you'd rather have Morsy).

No one we currently have, can, that's for sure

I've no doubt a pacey powerhouse of a striker, could be found with a bit more dynamism but for the moment, Hirst is doing a job

Chaplin is decent and clearly has a good goalscoring instinct, you could probably find a more physical equivalent who's a bit more tenacious when we are not in possession, not that it's much of a problem most of the time. It might be more required if we are lucky enough to grace the Premiership.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024