Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Ipswich remain in Norwich's shadow' 14:30 - Dec 16 with 1258 viewsgainsboroughblue

F*** you.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

'Ipswich remain in Norwich's shadow' on 14:39 - Dec 16 with 1147 viewsITFCBlues

Incredible when we're 21 points clear

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

'Ipswich remain in Norwich's shadow' on 14:56 - Dec 16 with 1011 viewsPaul

Staggering comment from Sky, have they not seen the table? Even my missus who is not a football fan said what on earth is he on about.
'Ipswich remain in Norwich's shadow' on 14:56 - Dec 16 with 1007 viewspatrickswell

He did specify “….in the East Anglian derby” to be fair.

That being said, I watched the whole game on mute because I do not enjoy Gary Weaver’s commentary style at all.
'Ipswich remain in Norwich's shadow' on 15:00 - Dec 16 with 934 viewsRyorry

And then the camera focused mainly on them at the ft whistle. Haven’t seen much of sky, but thought it was customary to focus on home team and fans.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

'Ipswich remain in Norwich's shadow' on 15:04 - Dec 16 with 891 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

They are closer to League One than us. The only thing they beat us on is number of digits.
'Ipswich remain in Norwich's shadow' on 15:33 - Dec 16 with 710 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

They’ve drawn with us what 15 times during their period of “dominance” and that’s allegedly worth celebrating? We should have won that one and was probably the best chance we had of beating them, I don’t see us meeting the occasion at Norwich if we couldn’t step up for it today, that might be unpopular here but we absolutely bottled it and it should have been a 3-0 job at half time.
'Ipswich remain in Norwich's shadow' on 15:34 - Dec 16 with 695 viewsArnieM

The GAP would suggest otherwise lol .

What time is their open bus parade tomorrow?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024