Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How did the game come across on the telly? 11:18 - Dec 17 with 1349 viewsghostofescobar

Atmosphere good? The north stand displays? The game itself? Commentators view on us and the game ?

GhostOfEscobar

How did the game come across on the telly? on 11:42 - Dec 17 with 1276 viewsBarcaBlue

I watched on the Spanish tv, DAZN. The crowd came across really loud, really wish I could have been there. The display was ignored by the commentator but to be honest he was clueless.

He was convinced the first goal would be chalked off by VAR due to a foul by Woolfie. After the second goal he said it was great to see the non-playing players celebrating as they showed Ed bundling with his mates. I thought he knew Ed had a squad number but no, he thought they were part of the squad.

The Xmas matches are on DAZN too, great to watch, crap to listen to.
How did the game come across on the telly? on 13:17 - Dec 17 with 1090 viewscharlie1

I was watching on BEIN Sports in Australia.

Knew the commentary wasn’t going to be too flash when they showed Ed Sheeran pre-game and the commentator called him Olly Murs…..
How did the game come across on the telly? on 13:23 - Dec 17 with 1044 viewsSharkey

Not answering the question at all, but hardly worthy of its own thread...

Just before BBC Suffolk was blocked off for listeners overseas, pretty much the last thing one of the commentators said was something like "the waiting is almost over, the players are in the tunnel, there are still a few people out in the middle with their pitch forks..." . (Old farm derby indeed.)
How did the game come across on the telly? on 13:33 - Dec 17 with 987 viewsNorthLondonBlue2

Thought the north stand banner (and font) was class - was featured prominently on Sky. Crowd was as loud as I’ve heard it. Overall, we clearly dominated the game but failed to keep Norwich at bay who were lucky to snatch the goals they did. That was the basic view of the commentators and pundits.

No question we badly wanted to win this one, but the smiles and celebrations at the end by Norwich showed just how worried they were about losing.

Next time
How did the game come across on the telly? on 14:36 - Dec 17 with 824 viewsblueislander

How did the game come across on the telly? on 13:33 - Dec 17 by NorthLondonBlue2

Thought the north stand banner (and font) was class - was featured prominently on Sky. Crowd was as loud as I’ve heard it. Overall, we clearly dominated the game but failed to keep Norwich at bay who were lucky to snatch the goals they did. That was the basic view of the commentators and pundits.

No question we badly wanted to win this one, but the smiles and celebrations at the end by Norwich showed just how worried they were about losing.

Next time

Sutton was unusually balanced with his comments, and admitted that Town were the better side.
How did the game come across on the telly? on 14:50 - Dec 17 with 778 viewsSwansea_Blue

It might just be my TV, but I thought Sky could have upped the mix on the crowd mics. They kept saying how loud it was, but it didn’t sound very loud.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024