Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich and their version of our coach welcome 12:59 - Dec 18 with 1742 viewsBobbychase

Sponsored by Matalan. We haven't forgotten.

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/20814502.hundreds-take-part-norwich-city-fans-march

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Norwich and their version of our coach welcome on 13:03 - Dec 18 with 1644 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

That's tragic.

I have never seen that!!!
Norwich and their version of our coach welcome on 13:08 - Dec 18 with 1585 viewsNthQldITFC

Apart from anything else, that dog appears to have dribbled in his trousers.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Norwich and their version of our coach welcome on 13:12 - Dec 18 with 1549 viewscharlie1

Coincidentally, wasn’t this the game where they also celebrated an equaliser like they’d won the FA Cup? (Norwich fans will just have to take our word for what that feels like).
And the year they finished below us in the Championship?

A period of ‘Domination’ apparently.
Norwich and their version of our coach welcome on 13:13 - Dec 18 with 1549 viewsfarkenhell

"Teacher Nick Stephens, 26, from Bedfordshire, whose connection to the club stemmed from his grandfather, said: 'This is the last time I'm going to be a season ticket holder for Norwich City..'"

Loyal supporters!
Norwich and their version of our coach welcome on 13:21 - Dec 18 with 1470 viewsBobbychase

Norwich and their version of our coach welcome on 13:03 - Dec 18 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

That's tragic.

I have never seen that!!!

Yeah. The various budgies sneering at our coach welcome, which attracted thousands, have also seemed to have consigned this to history.

Not that they like talking about history.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Norwich and their version of our coach welcome on 16:17 - Dec 18 with 937 viewsronnyd

Norwich and their version of our coach welcome on 13:21 - Dec 18 by Bobbychase

Yeah. The various budgies sneering at our coach welcome, which attracted thousands, have also seemed to have consigned this to history.

Not that they like talking about history.

How can they talk about something they've never had.
Norwich and their version of our coach welcome on 16:24 - Dec 18 with 905 viewsMatterhorn

There certainly is some weird looking creatures in all of those photos, can’t think why that is! One of them is standing with his hand down the front of his trousers
Norwich and their version of our coach welcome on 16:37 - Dec 18 with 857 viewsOldFart71

Norwich and their version of our coach welcome on 13:08 - Dec 18 by NthQldITFC

Apart from anything else, that dog appears to have dribbled in his trousers.

Thought it looked a bit like Sutton.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024