Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cost 14:59 - Jan 19 with 1084 viewsflykickingbybgunn

I have been looking at this website.
https://www.capology.com/uk/championship/salaries/
I had not realised how old and over paid the Norwich players are. If you ignore the loanees they have 12 players earning more than our highest paid. 8 Of them over 30.
According to this Leicester have 8 of the top 9 wage earners. I knew it would be more but 8 out of 9 ?
Cost on 17:27 - Jan 19 with 860 viewsUnhinged_dynamo

If that’s true then if I were broady or wolfenden I would want a pay rise

Poll: Who do you think will win the league?

Cost on 17:51 - Jan 19 with 779 viewsNedPlimpton

I don't for one second belive that Hladky is on more than Walton
Cost on 18:01 - Jan 19 with 738 viewsMeadowlark

I must admit that the title of this thread fooled me into opening it, but it's yet another of the countless budgie threads people put on here.

Wrong forum.

Wrong team.

We need some type of warning flag that those obsessed with our six feathered friends have posted again.
Cost on 19:23 - Jan 19 with 620 viewsCoastalblue

Cost on 18:01 - Jan 19 by Meadowlark

I must admit that the title of this thread fooled me into opening it, but it's yet another of the countless budgie threads people put on here.

Wrong forum.

Wrong team.

We need some type of warning flag that those obsessed with our six feathered friends have posted again.

I don't think you have to be obsessed to enjoy their current problems, or indeed to revel in their misery when it arrives, they revelled in ours for long enough.
Seeing stuff that probably makes that more likely is all part of that. Rivalries are part and parcel of football, local rivalries even more so.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Cost on 10:38 - Jan 20 with 435 viewsflykickingbybgunn

Cost on 18:01 - Jan 19 by Meadowlark

Wrong forum.

Wrong team.

This one clearly lives in a Blue haven. For those of us not so fortunate and who have to live in a parish that was once Suffolk but has now been down graded to Norfolk the fate of the Budgies is a big thing.
When I found my new next door neighbour was a yellow I applied for a rate rebate on the grounds that he lowered the tone of the locality. This was of course turned down and the chap at the council suggested the discount should be the other way around ! Ha, Ha. Who would have thought it, a council worker with a sense of humour.

Not so long ago around here every crack in the road had green & yellow oozing out of it. The current revenge is sweet if a little late coming.

I also enjoy the Pinkun forum. There are just so many unhappy Budgies there it's a joy to read.

I'm not obsessed but we are both clearly dealing with different situations. You can ignore them. I cant, they are all around
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024