Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well that was a tough 45 minutes 20:47 - Jan 22 with 607 viewsthe_toff

I guess that’s what playing the best team in the league away looks like.

1 way traffic.

But still in the game. A few fresh legs and you never know.
Well that was a tough 45 minutes on 20:50 - Jan 22 with 542 viewsLetchworth_Blue

No that's what giving the ball away in our own half every time we get it looks like....
Well that was a tough 45 minutes on 20:53 - Jan 22 with 494 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Their movement off the ball is just another level. Popping up everywhere, with such a fluid formation. Think we're a bit unlucky to go in losing, but you can see why they are so far ahead at the top.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Well that was a tough 45 minutes on 20:54 - Jan 22 with 474 viewsNthQldITFC

I understand the cagey tactical approach, but we seem to be getting bullied a bit in 50/50 contests, which is not like us.

Might have been too early for Massimo today, but then again I guess we need his calmness in there. I would have gone 4321 today personally - there are odd occasions when you really DO change the shape, and I think this was one, given the lack of Morsy and Hirst (for holding up).

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Well that was a tough 45 minutes on 20:56 - Jan 22 with 422 viewsRIPbobby

That was our game plan to tire them out. Just like in the home game. Our fitness will shine through this half.
Well that was a tough 45 minutes on 20:57 - Jan 22 with 395 viewspointofblue

Well that was a tough 45 minutes on 20:54 - Jan 22 by NthQldITFC

I understand the cagey tactical approach, but we seem to be getting bullied a bit in 50/50 contests, which is not like us.

Might have been too early for Massimo today, but then again I guess we need his calmness in there. I would have gone 4321 today personally - there are odd occasions when you really DO change the shape, and I think this was one, given the lack of Morsy and Hirst (for holding up).

Every time we go in for a challenge we give away a free kick. Every time they go in, the ref either plays advantage when there is none, or gives nothing. Hard to win 50/50s in that scenario!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Well that was a tough 45 minutes on 21:02 - Jan 22 with 334 viewsRIPbobby

Well that was a tough 45 minutes on 20:57 - Jan 22 by pointofblue

Every time we go in for a challenge we give away a free kick. Every time they go in, the ref either plays advantage when there is none, or gives nothing. Hard to win 50/50s in that scenario!

Same as the Norwich game. He behaved that way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024