Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock 22:33 - Jan 22 with 2034 viewsGeomorph

‘I hope Ipswich do it’
Good lad
Warnock on 22:40 - Jan 22 with 1956 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

One of our beloved old rivals.

If only the rumours he was going to take us over pre Covid were true!
Warnock on 22:42 - Jan 22 with 1919 viewsvilanovablue

I believe he can see what we're doing and how good it is. Leicester caught cold second half!
Warnock on 22:48 - Jan 22 with 1855 viewsBluespeed225

He want to shift some tickets for his show!
Warnock on 22:51 - Jan 22 with 1811 viewshadleighboyblue

He's terrific , isn't he !

He speaks more sense than most of the pundits .

If you like him , his autobiography is a great read
Warnock on 23:00 - Jan 22 with 1690 viewsGeomorph

Warnock on 22:40 - Jan 22 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

One of our beloved old rivals.

If only the rumours he was going to take us over pre Covid were true!

He just gets it and knows what everyone’s up against doesn’t he.. despite the blades thing he’s a good egg in my eyes
Warnock on 23:06 - Jan 22 with 1623 viewsMVBlue

Did you see the love in his eyes for McKenna when the camera went back post Manager chat? Huge admiration

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Warnock on 23:12 - Jan 22 with 1542 viewsBigalhunter

Warnock on 22:51 - Jan 22 by hadleighboyblue

He's terrific , isn't he !

He speaks more sense than most of the pundits .

If you like him , his autobiography is a great read

Still makes me giggle when he fell out with Gerard Houllier during a game against Liverpool.
Phil Thompson joined in and was told..’And you can get back in your f**kin box, Pinnochio’
Warnock on 23:16 - Jan 22 with 1485 viewsWestcountryblue

Like Warnock. if you played under him, you'd run through brick walls for him. Good old school manager.
Login to get fewer ads

Warnock on 23:26 - Jan 22 with 1414 viewsberkstractorboy

Last gig for him on Sky he clearly didn't read the script they gave him
Warnock on 23:50 - Jan 22 with 1296 viewsCoastalblue

He's always been fond of us, I remember in the column he had years ago in the Indie he would often say good things about us as a Club.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Warnock on 00:44 - Jan 23 with 1147 viewsIPS_wich

Warnock on 23:50 - Jan 22 by Coastalblue

He's always been fond of us, I remember in the column he had years ago in the Indie he would often say good things about us as a Club.

He's the type of manager who fans love to hate - but I've always had a soft spot for him and would have had no objection if we'd appointed him a few years ago.

Yes he's a gobsh1te in the way many Yorkshire folk are (also known as just being blunt with the truth) but unlike some of the other soundbite managers he's actually backed it up with a decent track record over almost 50 years.
Warnock on 03:16 - Jan 23 with 1022 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

Wonder the whole time we were in disarray from Roy Keane to Lambert that Neil Warnock may have been available to come in and take over duties.

Would have been essentially the whole era of the Marcus Evans tenure but for all those seasons of decay and damage, he might at one time or another have been persuaded to come on board and steer the club name towards a more successful route. A number of years of train wreck seasons may just have been avoided. Maybe Evans just didn't like the idea or never really considered it but in retrospect it does seem something of a missed opportunity.
Warnock on 05:43 - Jan 23 with 900 viewsbrogansnose

Warnock on 03:16 - Jan 23 by Minneapolis_ITFC

Wonder the whole time we were in disarray from Roy Keane to Lambert that Neil Warnock may have been available to come in and take over duties.

Would have been essentially the whole era of the Marcus Evans tenure but for all those seasons of decay and damage, he might at one time or another have been persuaded to come on board and steer the club name towards a more successful route. A number of years of train wreck seasons may just have been avoided. Maybe Evans just didn't like the idea or never really considered it but in retrospect it does seem something of a missed opportunity.

Somehow I recall that Warnock was in the frame to take over as Evans first manager after Jim but the gig went to Keane. He was certainly in the ground just before Jim got sacked and was asking Scowcroft about the ins and outs of Ipswich. I accept that I might have this totally wrong but our whole history would be completely different.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024