Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? 21:42 - Jan 25 with 1449 viewsLord_Lucan

There we go.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 22:27 - Jan 25 with 1370 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 22:40 - Jan 25 with 1355 viewsLord_Lucan

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 22:27 - Jan 25 by Illinoisblue

Whoaaaaa - Mother!!!!

I put down a track that I thought was going to be countered with other duets. And then you sneak fecking Lou Reid in?????

Most unfair.

Take this baby!!!!!!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 00:20 - Jan 26 with 1276 viewsIllinoisblue

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 22:40 - Jan 25 by Lord_Lucan

Whoaaaaa - Mother!!!!

I put down a track that I thought was going to be countered with other duets. And then you sneak fecking Lou Reid in?????

Most unfair.

Take this baby!!!!!!

But it was an imperfect Perfect Day so worthy of inclusion. But if the theme is duets, there can only be one true winner.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 00:21 - Jan 26 with 1269 viewsBLUEBEAT

Poll: W or W

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 06:10 - Jan 26 with 1188 viewsLord_Lucan

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 00:21 - Jan 26 by BLUEBEAT

One of my all time faves

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 07:28 - Jan 26 with 1164 viewsDJR

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 22:40 - Jan 25 by Lord_Lucan

Whoaaaaa - Mother!!!!

Most unfair.

Take this baby!!!!!!

My favourite Bowie track, and a tribute to the Velvet Underground/Lou Reed.

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 07:41 - Jan 26 with 1134 viewsDJR

Talking about duets.

[Post edited 26 Jan 7:41]
I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 07:51 - Jan 26 with 1069 viewsDJR

From Songs for Drella, a tribute to Andy Warhol.

Login to get fewer ads

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 08:26 - Jan 26 with 1024 viewsEdwardStone

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 07:51 - Jan 26 by DJR

From Songs for Drella, a tribute to Andy Warhol.

Another tribute to Mr Warhol from the same duo

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 08:41 - Jan 26 with 994 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 08:47 - Jan 26 with 975 viewsEdwardStone

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 08:26 - Jan 26 by EdwardStone

Another tribute to Mr Warhol from the same duo

I heard that the friendship between Lou Reed and Andy Warhol was the basis for these comedic sketches

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 09:13 - Jan 26 with 940 viewsurbanblue

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 07:41 - Jan 26 by DJR

Talking about duets.

[Post edited 26 Jan 7:41]

I'll raise you ...

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 09:24 - Jan 26 with 922 viewsLord_Lucan

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 09:13 - Jan 26 by urbanblue

I'll raise you ...

I was at this one in a swanky box.

[Post edited 26 Jan 10:14]

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 09:36 - Jan 26 with 900 viewsDJR

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 09:43 - Jan 26 with 890 viewsGlasgowBlue

Whoaaaaa - Mother!!!!

Most unfair.

Take this baby!!!!!!

Well if it's duets you want....

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 10:10 - Jan 26 with 854 viewsDJR

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 12:32 - Jan 26 with 780 viewsurbanblue

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 09:24 - Jan 26 by Lord_Lucan

I was at this one in a swanky box.

[Post edited 26 Jan 10:14]

Very envious. Have you seen this one?

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 13:03 - Jan 26 with 746 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 14:07 - Jan 26 with 708 viewsDJR

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 13:03 - Jan 26 by You_Bloo_Right

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 14:17 - Jan 26 with 693 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

I might have an early night. Am I allowed to post a Friday Tune right now? on 00:21 - Jan 26 by BLUEBEAT

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024