Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we change the way we play for Big Kief? 12:54 - Feb 1 with 667 viewsKentish_Tractor

Do you reckon we may change the way we play for him?

At the moment our tactic is very much zip it into the striker's feet to hold up and lay off for the attacking midfielders to shoot. I know he can do that part of the game which makes him a good fit for us in that respect.

However do you reckon with Moore we may start playing a bit wider and start putting more aerial crosses in for him to attack? Something we don't do much of at the moment.

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

Will we change the way we play for Big Kief? on 12:56 - Feb 1 with 627 viewsExiled2Surrey

we might, when he comes on in the 70th minute to replace Al Hamadi...
Will we change the way we play for Big Kief? on 12:57 - Feb 1 with 619 viewstextbackup

Ultimately we’ll adapt to his strengths. But is it a bad thing that Wes and Leif will have an option of a big man in the box?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Will we change the way we play for Big Kief? on 13:00 - Feb 1 with 538 viewsKentish_Tractor

Will we change the way we play for Big Kief? on 12:57 - Feb 1 by textbackup

Ultimately we’ll adapt to his strengths. But is it a bad thing that Wes and Leif will have an option of a big man in the box?

That Leif and Kief combo (somebody else came up with that in another thread).

Wes is far better as an out and out winger and isn't great at that tippy-tappy stuff or the cut back, so I agree it will definitely suit him too to have a big man to aim for.

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

Will we change the way we play for Big Kief? on 13:02 - Feb 1 with 496 viewswhymark4lazio0

I can see Kief starting and playing with high intensity for 50 - 60 minutes and then Ali coming on to see out the match. Opposing centre-backs will certainly know they've been in a match!

Don't think we'll greatly alter the way we play but Kief gives us the opportunity to mix it up occasionally- especially when we're trying to breakdown a low block. Kieran Mckenna will know exactly how to get the best out of him.

Poll: Should these Polls show number of votes as well as percentages?

Will we change the way we play for Big Kief? on 13:02 - Feb 1 with 474 viewshomer_123

Will we change the way we play for Big Kief? on 13:00 - Feb 1 by Kentish_Tractor

That Leif and Kief combo (somebody else came up with that in another thread).

Wes is far better as an out and out winger and isn't great at that tippy-tappy stuff or the cut back, so I agree it will definitely suit him too to have a big man to aim for.

You're right. Whacko Wes can't play footy at all. His wayward crossing is ideal for Moore.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Will we change the way we play for Big Kief? on 13:03 - Feb 1 with 471 viewsBseaBlue

Watching his goals for Cardiff, he is just as capable of little runs in behind the back line so I am sure that is something that we will target, with Chappers, Leif and Burns all capable of finding him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024