Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Al Hamadi looks like a good mix of Hirst and Jackson 10:19 - Feb 3 with 1179 viewsMullet

I appreciate that's a bit of a lumpy contrivance, but he's got good pace, presses well, finishes on either foot and is perhaps less refined than most of our strikers but you can see the attributes here McKenna values.

Makes sense to me we will see him as finisher from the bench a lot when teams are fatigued and won't fancy him, Omari and Sarmiento coming for them in the final minutes. You'd think we'd have a very narrow set of instructions for him and integrate him to get the most out of those as we work on improving him further.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Al Hamadi looks like a good mix of Hirst and Jackson on 10:30 - Feb 3 with 1112 viewsSuperblue95

Looks like the perfect striker for us from that compilation, a good chunk of them goals came from good pressing/pouncing on defensive mistakes. He seems to love smashing a hard shot at the near post when keepers are expecting a curler to the far post.

A nice bit of footwork on display a couple of times too.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Al Hamadi looks like a good mix of Hirst and Jackson on 10:33 - Feb 3 with 1096 viewsMullet

Al Hamadi looks like a good mix of Hirst and Jackson on 10:30 - Feb 3 by Superblue95

Looks like the perfect striker for us from that compilation, a good chunk of them goals came from good pressing/pouncing on defensive mistakes. He seems to love smashing a hard shot at the near post when keepers are expecting a curler to the far post.

A nice bit of footwork on display a couple of times too.

I think he will get those opportunities at this level still albeit not as frequently. I like that he's not afraid to round the keeper too. I guess the one thing we don't see there is his hold up play.

Keiffer coming in and Freddie going out means that element of our attack is still there in different players.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Al Hamadi looks like a good mix of Hirst and Jackson on 10:39 - Feb 3 with 1065 viewsSuperblue95

Al Hamadi looks like a good mix of Hirst and Jackson on 10:33 - Feb 3 by Mullet

I think he will get those opportunities at this level still albeit not as frequently. I like that he's not afraid to round the keeper too. I guess the one thing we don't see there is his hold up play.

Keiffer coming in and Freddie going out means that element of our attack is still there in different players.

Hold up play isn’t sexy enough for a compilation video I guess. He’s a big, strong lad though so even if he’s not great at it then I’m sure McKenna can coach it into him fairly quickly.

Hopefully him and/or Moore will hit the ground running quickly as i doubt today is going to be a game that suits Jackson very much and we might need their presence to bundle through Preston’s 10 man defence.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Al Hamadi looks like a good mix of Hirst and Jackson on 10:42 - Feb 3 with 1034 viewsNthQldITFC

For a 21 year old, he looks incredibly composed on the ball and can stand defenders and keepers up, which bodes very well for his future development potential too.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Al Hamadi looks like a good mix of Hirst and Jackson on 10:53 - Feb 3 with 980 viewsstrikalite

Can't wait to see what he can do at this level, he reminds me of Stan Collymore..
Al Hamadi looks like a good mix of Hirst and Jackson on 10:57 - Feb 3 with 954 viewsbluejacko

Wobbles fan was on TT the other night he agrees we have a good prospect but apparently he is a bit weak on one to one with the keeper. Nothing that can’t be worked on though👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024