Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The ref was a Premier League referee apparently 17:13 - Feb 3 with 566 viewsbournemouthblue

that probably explains a lot!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

The ref was a Premier League referee apparently on 17:16 - Feb 3 with 543 viewstonybied

Probably waiting for VAR to make his decisions for him.
The ref was a Premier League referee apparently on 17:16 - Feb 3 with 542 viewsRyorry

You mean they're used to relying on VAR & are blind to the actual live action in front of their eyes?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The ref was a Premier League referee apparently on 17:18 - Feb 3 with 522 viewspointofblue

The ref was a Premier League referee apparently on 17:16 - Feb 3 by Ryorry

You mean they're used to relying on VAR & are blind to the actual live action in front of their eyes?

Premier League refs get it wrong when watching a replay too.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The ref was a Premier League referee apparently on 17:40 - Feb 3 with 466 viewsDeano69

Not sure I have seen quite so many incorrect decisions in a game. That’s on both sides, not just town.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

The ref was a Premier League referee apparently on 17:42 - Feb 3 with 457 viewsbournemouthblue

The ref was a Premier League referee apparently on 17:40 - Feb 3 by Deano69

Not sure I have seen quite so many incorrect decisions in a game. That’s on both sides, not just town.

Agreed, it was as bad our defence in that first half!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

The ref was a Premier League referee apparently on 17:44 - Feb 3 with 446 viewsDeano69

The ref was a Premier League referee apparently on 17:42 - Feb 3 by bournemouthblue

Agreed, it was as bad our defence in that first half!

Can’t disagree with that either.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

The ref was a Premier League referee apparently on 17:58 - Feb 3 with 406 viewslongtimefan

The ref was a Premier League referee apparently on 17:40 - Feb 3 by Deano69

He was equally bad when we had him at Rotherham in Nov.
[Post edited 3 Feb 18:10]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024