Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else barely given a thought to the Maidstone game? 14:35 - Feb 7 with 3005 viewsIllinoisblue

Was over it in a couple days. Whereas the Charlton 4-4 still sickens me.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone else barely given a thought to the Maidstone game? on 20:48 - Feb 7 with 514 viewsHairBearBunch

My goodness.... now you mention it, me too.

However my anguish from several play-off semi disasters is still there, that ain't going to be helpful eh.
Anyone else barely given a thought to the Maidstone game? on 20:57 - Feb 7 with 493 viewsbazza

There’s something so Shocking in the news every day, it’s very easy to forget what happened the day before in this day and age.
Anyone else barely given a thought to the Maidstone game? on 21:07 - Feb 7 with 480 viewsFrimleyBlue

Nope.

Still pssed off we performed like a lambert team in the first half at Preston tho.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Anyone else barely given a thought to the Maidstone game? on 21:36 - Feb 7 with 462 viewslazyblue

Maidstone game annoyed me as much as Norwich for different reasons. We should have beaten scum but you just knew we wouldn’t and the Maidstone game will be brought up every fa cup weekend.
Anyone else barely given a thought to the Maidstone game? on 22:20 - Feb 7 with 434 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I had barely given Maidstone a thought since it happened but now I keep getting reminded by seeing this thread!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anyone else barely given a thought to the Maidstone game? on 22:21 - Feb 7 with 432 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone else barely given a thought to the Maidstone game? on 21:36 - Feb 7 by lazyblue

Maidstone game annoyed me as much as Norwich for different reasons. We should have beaten scum but you just knew we wouldn’t and the Maidstone game will be brought up every fa cup weekend.

It really won't. I just watched tonight's match and didn't hear any mention of it at all.

Anyone else barely given a thought to the Maidstone game? on 22:23 - Feb 7 with 426 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone else barely given a thought to the Maidstone game? on 20:48 - Feb 7 by HairBearBunch

My goodness.... now you mention it, me too.

However my anguish from several play-off semi disasters is still there, that ain't going to be helpful eh.

If we are due to play West Ham or Charlton I am with you.

Can we get Bolton and Barnsley instead?

In fact, let's just get automatic promotion and never worry about them again!

Anyone else barely given a thought to the Maidstone game? on 23:49 - Feb 7 with 379 viewsdurhamj

Its gone. No one cares.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024