Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sharon Warnock is giving today’s team talk ! 10:59 - Feb 24 with 1305 viewsold_git_at_reserves

A usually unreliable source tells me that, in the absence of Neil Warnock in Aberdeen, Sharon has agreed to address the Ipswich Town players in the dressing room, immediately prior to kickoff, to give them some traditional Warnock gee-up, so that we don’t enter the field of play like zombies, with Wooolfie in his swivel chair watching the opposition centre-forward amaze himself by opening his account even before Brian behind me has taken his seat.

But, there’s more ~

Typical Sharon, she’s gonna start the game with Plan B…!

For the first ten mins, we’re going Route One…

…partly, so that we don’t start the game by conceding a brace…

…partly simply because We Can, with K.R.F. ‘Chief’ Moore upfront !

[Post edited 24 Feb 10:59]
Sharon Warnock is giving today’s team talk ! on 11:04 - Feb 24 with 1226 viewssmithy69

Can we have this in English :)
Sharon Warnock is giving today’s team talk ! on 11:05 - Feb 24 with 1204 views_clive_baker_

Just a gentle reminder from me to take your meds OG. It’s easy to forget these things.
Sharon Warnock is giving today’s team talk ! on 11:15 - Feb 24 with 1152 viewsold_git_at_reserves

Sharon Warnock is giving today’s team talk ! on 11:05 - Feb 24 by _clive_baker_

Just a gentle reminder from me to take your meds OG. It’s easy to forget these things.

I have more fun when I don’t 😎

I call it Going Commando…

Is that what that means ?

Lovely sunny day.

I’m predicting 5-0.

I hear that Warkie is A Doubt. But, he’ll play, won’t he ? Always did.

Whereas, no matter how many shots of cortisone they gave Kev Beattie, he so often — sadly, too often — just couldn’t ’push thru’ as people say, nowadays…
Sharon Warnock is giving today’s team talk ! on 13:00 - Feb 24 with 866 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Sharon Warnock is giving today’s team talk ! on 11:15 - Feb 24 by old_git_at_reserves

I have more fun when I don’t 😎

I call it Going Commando…

Is that what that means ?

Lovely sunny day.

I’m predicting 5-0.

I hear that Warkie is A Doubt. But, he’ll play, won’t he ? Always did.

Whereas, no matter how many shots of cortisone they gave Kev Beattie, he so often — sadly, too often — just couldn’t ’push thru’ as people say, nowadays…

Tell me OG, are you still in possession of your driving licence? And, if so, do you now speed around in an electric car, in your customary colour: a Racing Green, racing, green car?

Jaguar have gone electric, haven't they? Quite a range of models, although if they enter the smaller car market I doubt their production facilities would be able to keep A-PACE with demand.

Going Commando is something to do with yomping and the Argies not liking it up 'em, I think. Although imagine if Mauricio had been at Port Stanley... Things could have turned out very differently if our feisty Full Back had led the charge against the Task Force.

Eh?
[Post edited 24 Feb 13:01]
Sharon Warnock is giving today’s team talk ! on 14:26 - Feb 24 with 650 viewsBattersea_Blue

Nice to see you posting OG. Really enjoy your posts.

I think Sharon Osborne would be better, especially if Ozzy is there too, with Iron Man and Paranoid riffs blasting out in the background.
Sharon Warnock is giving today’s team talk ! on 14:33 - Feb 24 with 615 viewsjontysnut

Sharon Warnock is giving today’s team talk ! on 11:05 - Feb 24 by _clive_baker_

Should be rubbing that chilblain ointment in rather than drinking it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024