Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have an annoying habit and I wonder if anyone else has the same problem 22:02 - Feb 28 with 612 viewsLord_Lucan

I constantly pop into forrun shops to view their wares.

I have a weird OCD thing going on about packaging so that is always of interest but equally I want to see what they sell that I can’t generally get from Aldi.

Anyhoo, i generally end up with £50 worth of crap that tastes like sh1te.

Top of the pops this week was Herring pieces in dill.

Edit - oh, I also ended up with mini type pepperamis filled with Wasabi paste. They sound and look mouthwatering but they taste like hell.

Edit Edit - The killer is they have chocolate coated things the size of a football for 99p. You can't help looking at these things and deciding to buy a dozen - only to eventually throw the feckers in the bin
[Post edited 28 Feb 22:40]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I have an annoying habit and I wonder if anyone else has the same problem on 22:25 - Feb 28 with 513 viewsCoastalblue

Living where I do, East End innit, I often pass little grocery stores selling things that clearly are grown somewhere, and eaten by people and then feel obliged to buy and try some.

The issue being I never know whether it should be sliced in a salad, deep fried, baked or grated for seasoning, and being a bloke asking for directions or help with it is a total no go.

I've had some very mixed experiences with a variety of things that I don't even know what they are called.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024