Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist 16:23 - Feb 27 with 3650 viewsKeno

I always though Michael Gove had the most punchable face in politics but I think I was wrong

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 16:46 - Feb 27 with 2805 viewsMattinLondon

So he’s not a racist he just sometimes says some racist things (sorry, he puts his foot in it).
Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 17:10 - Feb 27 with 2736 viewsEastTownBlue

Or Lee is just clumsy.

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 17:18 - Feb 27 with 2707 viewsBlueBadger

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 16:46 - Feb 27 by MattinLondon

So he’s not a racist he just sometimes says some racist things (sorry, he puts his foot in it).

He's not racist, he just sits near racism.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 17:23 - Feb 27 with 2685 viewsBlueBadger

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 17:10 - Feb 27 by EastTownBlue

Or Lee is just clumsy.

It's not even dog whistling at this point. It's open sharing of far right tropes and conspiracy theories.

And, lest we forget, 30p is deputy chairman. Mind you, he must be pretty in the sh1t if they've wheeled Rhyming-slang the second out to defend him rather than even a junior cabinet minister.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 17:51 - Feb 27 with 2627 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone noticed that Tom RS has turned the replies off on his Twitter account?

Always a sign of being in the wrong as the author doesn’t want a million replies proving so.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 17:52 - Feb 27 with 2624 viewswkj

As an aside, he definitely has the Trumpisms down with his hand gesturing when talking, usually a sign something has been rehearsed or over prepared for.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 18:15 - Feb 27 with 2527 viewsbackwaywhen

The biggest issue in any of this and indeed anything said wether it be political or everyday speak is everyone in the pc brigade jumps all over it , you cannot express an opinion anymore about anybody or anything , that does not fit their remit ….even the truth is twisted into some kind of lie / fabrication when in reality it’s somebody’s honest opinion ……..worlds gone nuts .
Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 19:03 - Feb 27 with 2419 viewsNthQldITFC

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 18:15 - Feb 27 by backwaywhen

The biggest issue in any of this and indeed anything said wether it be political or everyday speak is everyone in the pc brigade jumps all over it , you cannot express an opinion anymore about anybody or anything , that does not fit their remit ….even the truth is twisted into some kind of lie / fabrication when in reality it’s somebody’s honest opinion ……..worlds gone nuts .

To some extent you have a point, and it works in all directions, but that shouldn't provide an excuse for misogynistic racists to get away with misogyny or racism like the misogynistic and racist T*ry Party are trying to do with the racist misogynist Lee Anderson, should it?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 19:06 - Feb 27 with 2387 viewsStokieBlue

Just because it's an honest opinion that doesn't mean it's valid if the evidence doesn't support it which it clearly doesn't in this case.

This is just another version of the "but both sides" fallacy whereby the claim is that all opinions are equal when in reality it's not and shouldn't be the case.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 21:12 - Feb 27 with 2186 viewsbackwaywhen

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 19:06 - Feb 27 by StokieBlue

Just because it's an honest opinion that doesn't mean it's valid if the evidence doesn't support it which it clearly doesn't in this case.

This is just another version of the "but both sides" fallacy whereby the claim is that all opinions are equal when in reality it's not and shouldn't be the case.

SB

My opinion is valid to me that’s why I said , but rest assured someone somewhere will have an opinion on my opinion and somehow put a spin on it to suit their own agenda, and I’m not a racist but have a strong opinion on illegal immigrants , but somehow these opinions are racist by a certain section of today’s society.
Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 21:27 - Feb 27 with 2139 viewsDJR

But he did express an opinion, and he continues to be able to express that and other opinions on GB News or in interviews (like today) on Channel 4 News.

Nice work (at £100,000 per year from GB News on top of his MPs' salary and anything else he might earn) if you can get it.

When those on the right complain about not being able to express opinions, that's just complete nonsense, given things like Talk TV, GB News, the Telegraph, the Mail and the Sun who are more than happy to give them a platform, mirror what they say or even lead the debate. And the non-right wing media (such as the BBC) also give people from the right a platform.
[Post edited 27 Feb 21:33]
#nevertrustatory (n/t) on 21:27 - Feb 27 with 2136 viewsHelp

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 22:06 - Feb 27 with 2044 viewsStokieBlue

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 21:12 - Feb 27 by backwaywhen

My opinion is valid to me that’s why I said , but rest assured someone somewhere will have an opinion on my opinion and somehow put a spin on it to suit their own agenda, and I’m not a racist but have a strong opinion on illegal immigrants , but somehow these opinions are racist by a certain section of today’s society.

I think you should go back and read my post because you've missed the point.

SB

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 22:27 - Feb 27 with 2002 viewsSwansea_Blue

You weren't wrong. Gove is far more clever and slimy than this poor imitation. So he's very much more punchable.

Metaphorically speaking, of course. We should be encouraging people to actually go out there and punch Gove, as tempting as it is.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 23:18 - Feb 27 with 1944 viewseireblue

The PC Brigade was disbanded, the PC engines ran on diesel and the uniform’s weren’t made from sustainable cotton.

Luckily the Tofu eating wokerati are much more environmentally sustainable.

Any one can express an opinion, in fact, nowadays, you can make your opinion available to everyone on the internet, rather than a few humans you come into contact with in day to day life.

There has never been a time in the whole of human history, where an individuals view can be distributed so widely in such a short time.

I really don’t know why some people complain so much.
Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 23:45 - Feb 27 with 1902 viewsWhos_blue

"These days...."

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 23:49 - Feb 27 with 1896 viewsbournemouthblue

What's your strong opinion on illegal immigrants out of interest?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 07:03 - Feb 28 with 1746 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 23:45 - Feb 27 by Whos_blue

"These days...."

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 08:26 - Feb 28 with 1662 viewsDJR

Truly illegal migration is pretty small, even though those crossing the Channel (maybe about 30,000 per annum) are now regarded in law as illegal when they strictly aren't because itt is not illegal to seek asylum.

In 2022, legal immigration into the UK was 1.2 million, of which 968,000 were from outside the UK.
[Post edited 28 Feb 8:30]
Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 08:30 - Feb 28 with 1635 viewsDanTheMan

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 08:26 - Feb 28 by DJR

Truly illegal migration is pretty small, even though those crossing the Channel (maybe about 30,000 per annum) are now regarded in law as illegal when they strictly aren't because itt is not illegal to seek asylum.

In 2022, legal immigration into the UK was 1.2 million, of which 968,000 were from outside the UK.
[Post edited 28 Feb 8:30]

Assume a large chunk of that legal migration is students + dependents.

I do worry we're trying to paper over the age-demographic cracks with the amount of migration we lean on.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 08:34 - Feb 28 with 1611 viewsStokieBlue

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 08:30 - Feb 28 by DanTheMan

I do worry we're trying to paper over the age-demographic cracks with the amount of migration we lean on.

At least 120,000 are from Hong Kong under the BNO visa scheme since China renounced the agreement made with the UK over Hong Kong self-governance..

SB

Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 08:55 - Feb 28 with 1557 viewsDJR

Those will be in the mix (as well as people from the Ukraine and Hong Kong) but the point I was trying to make is that there is a deliberate blurring of the distinction between illegal and legal migration which inflames attitudes, and that there was a lie at the heart of Brexit which suggested that immigration could be reduced to the tens of thousands.
[Post edited 28 Feb 11:17]
Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 09:11 - Feb 28 with 1518 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I agree, and I worry about the future prospects for the next generation. In my opinion, migration (outside of healthcare) is being abused. The default in my industry now seems to be to recruit experienced staff from abroad rather than train up a college/uni leaver as used to be the case. We probably could train more healthcare staff too had we not done away with grants etc.

Mitigation is there to fill skill gaps in various sectors, it should not be the default recruiting position. For the Tories, they like to talk tough on immigration to their ‘crowd’ but the evidence is they’ve overseen migration figures way above anything seen under labour. The tiny numbers of asylum seekers is just red meat to obsfucate. Adding 3/4’s million workers is a great way to suppress wage growth for their donors - real terms UK wage growth has lagged behind most of our western peers over the last decade.
Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 09:22 - Feb 28 with 1491 viewsthebooks

Sorry mate, but I couldn’t care less if it’s an “honest opinion”. If someone’s gonna express a racist/fascist opinion they should be slapped down. Doesn’t make anyone part of a “PC brigade”.

Happy to clear that up for you.
Tom Kunt Being interviewed about a racist on 09:38 - Feb 28 with 1455 viewsBlueschev

Many of these illegals cannot even form a coherent sentence when making a point. Can you imagine?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024