Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half time entertainment tonight 23:11 - Mar 5 with 1201 viewsPhantasm

Am I going mad or did I hear Mark Murphy introduce Fab using that little-heard boxing stat of knockout percentage?!

Utterly bizarre
Half time entertainment tonight on 23:24 - Mar 5 with 1058 viewsSarge

I don’t know but the whole thing was weird. I’m assuming those into it are similarly into WWE and all of its cringey over the top good guy/bad guy shtick.
Half time entertainment tonight on 00:14 - Mar 6 with 849 viewsstonojnr

Half time entertainment tonight on 23:24 - Mar 5 by Sarge

I don’t know but the whole thing was weird. I’m assuming those into it are similarly into WWE and all of its cringey over the top good guy/bad guy shtick.

I was half expecting Vince McMahon or the Undertaker to turn up at some stage for that.

Which is not something I ever thought I'd think would occur at any football match.

Sky have to Sky I guess
Half time entertainment tonight on 00:16 - Mar 6 with 835 viewsDubtractor

Half time entertainment tonight on 23:24 - Mar 5 by Sarge

made me long for the days of the Sky Strikers, or maybe someone trying to kick a ball into the boot of a car.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Half time entertainment tonight on 00:28 - Mar 6 with 780 viewsMattinLondon

Half time entertainment tonight on 00:16 - Mar 6 by Dubtractor

made me long for the days of the Sky Strikers, or maybe someone trying to kick a ball into the boot of a car.

Or those massive sumo inflatable things.
Half time entertainment tonight on 00:32 - Mar 6 with 741 viewsBuhrer

Half time entertainment tonight on 00:16 - Mar 6 by Dubtractor

I thought it was a bit of light relief and better than most half times possibly just for the novelty. I wasn't too happy though to see a Town shirt kicked around by a bloke in a scum shirt, at Portman Road, just to sell fight tickets, and the only heavyweight on the pitch did absolutely nothing to stop it.

Bring back kicking balls at cars.
Half time entertainment tonight on 00:34 - Mar 6 with 728 viewsBLUEBEAT

Fab let his guard down letting the other guy rip the town shirt from his hands.

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024