Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading the radio commentary back on the BBC's website... 23:22 - Mar 5 with 1047 viewspointofblue

Did Mick Mills really say Bristol City deserved to win? Club legend but... come on. Draw, maybe, but win?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Reading the radio commentary back on the BBC's website... on 23:25 - Mar 5 with 987 viewsdavblue

For 62 minutes they were the better team by far. Thought from then on it was a bit ding dong, we had control then they did but the last 18 mins including extra time we looked like the only winner.
Reading the radio commentary back on the BBC's website... on 23:29 - Mar 5 with 934 viewsSuffolktractor

Reading the radio commentary back on the BBC's website... on 23:25 - Mar 5 by davblue

For 62 minutes they were the better team by far. Thought from then on it was a bit ding dong, we had control then they did but the last 18 mins including extra time we looked like the only winner.

No, for 62 minutes they were not the better team but they were well organised and stifled us well. But to say they deserved the win is total rubbish. All of our subs came on and really made a huge difference.
Reading the radio commentary back on the BBC's website... on 23:32 - Mar 5 with 881 viewsdavblue

Reading the radio commentary back on the BBC's website... on 23:29 - Mar 5 by Suffolktractor

No, for 62 minutes they were not the better team but they were well organised and stifled us well. But to say they deserved the win is total rubbish. All of our subs came on and really made a huge difference.

They nullified us, so I would say they were the better team for those 62 mins. They stoped us playing at tempo and looked dangerous.
Reading the radio commentary back on the BBC's website... on 23:33 - Mar 5 with 862 viewspointofblue

Reading the radio commentary back on the BBC's website... on 23:32 - Mar 5 by davblue

They nullified us, so I would say they were the better team for those 62 mins. They stoped us playing at tempo and looked dangerous.

They were in the game but win? Don't think so.

Reading the radio commentary back on the BBC's website... on 23:35 - Mar 5 with 821 viewsgainsboroughblue

That reminds me. I can't wait to hear the Brenner commentary.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Reading the radio commentary back on the BBC's website... on 23:47 - Mar 5 with 688 viewsdavblue

Reading the radio commentary back on the BBC's website... on 23:33 - Mar 5 by pointofblue

They were in the game but win? Don't think so.

Where have I said they deserved to win?
Reading the radio commentary back on the BBC's website... on 23:50 - Mar 5 with 654 viewspointofblue

Reading the radio commentary back on the BBC's website... on 23:47 - Mar 5 by davblue

Where have I said they deserved to win?

That's what the OP was questioning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024