Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For the oldies 20:44 - Mar 16 with 685 viewsBluePG

We’re putting together a run (apart from last week’s calamity) like we did under Lyall and Burley where we’re looking outstanding in the final few games, and we’ll hopefully, ultimately, get automatic promotion.

This may be a rose-tinted, mis-placed, view of course!

Poll: Best Dane?

For the oldies on 20:48 - Mar 16 with 645 viewsgainsboroughblue

Three more points and we equal Lyall's season tally.....in frigging March for crying out loud.

The run we had from Jan-March was halted by a home 1-2 defeat on a Tuesday night to Watford. I was away that week and was the only home game I missed. Pre-internet and mobile phone days, I found out the score in the paper the next morning and double taked at the score. We looked unbeatable at that point.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

For the oldies on 06:59 - Mar 17 with 442 viewsLord_Lucan

In my mind the best run we ever did was in the Man U 6-0 season when we were languishing near the bottom and ended up third.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

For the oldies on 07:23 - Mar 17 with 397 viewsArnieM

For the oldies on 06:59 - Mar 17 by Lord_Lucan

In my mind the best run we ever did was in the Man U 6-0 season when we were languishing near the bottom and ended up third.

And we missed two penalties I think.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

For the oldies on 07:26 - Mar 17 with 392 viewsoldburian

For the oldies on 07:23 - Mar 17 by ArnieM

We are talking about Ipswich not Norwich.
For the oldies on 07:28 - Mar 17 with 386 viewsChurchman

For the oldies on 07:23 - Mar 17 by ArnieM

Yes and one of those was retaken (Beattie). That was the most complete performance I ever saw ITFC give because the opposition finished second that season and were not a poor side. They were taken to the cleaners.
[Post edited 17 Mar 7:51]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024