Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The spread of goals across our squad - a real team effort 09:10 - Mar 17 with 593 viewsDubtractor

We're the highest scoring team in the country, and yet our top scorers 'only' have 12 goals, with significant goal totals from across the whole squad.

That really sums up how much of a team effort this season has been, and the fact that McKenna and his coaching team make sure that we're a goal threat from so many in game situations.

COYB
[Post edited 17 Mar 9:11]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Yet there are still voices muttering about 20 goal a season strikers on 09:12 - Mar 17 with 572 viewsDyland

I mean seriously. Like the twonks yelling "get rid of it" and saying how sh1t player1 is even after they score.

Luckily there's only one regular numpty near me in upper north currently, and he's not abusive at least.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

The spread of goals across our squad - a real team effort on 09:32 - Mar 17 with 514 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Bloody great to watch isn't it? Everyone contributes so much, the amount of times Omari has won the ball back through tackles/interceptions is stunning for an attacker and how many times has Leif been our most advanced player, bombing forward in the last few minutes. Total football.
The spread of goals across our squad - a real team effort on 10:19 - Mar 17 with 454 viewsPendejo

But if we had a 20+ goal a season striker!!!!!

Think it's great, there's not one player you stop scoring to stop Ipswich scoring

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

The spread of goals across our squad - a real team effort on 10:39 - Mar 17 with 405 viewsGeoffSentence

The spread of goals across our squad - a real team effort on 10:19 - Mar 17 by Pendejo

Think it's great, there's not one player you stop scoring to stop Ipswich scoring

8 games to go, we could still have a 20 goal striker

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

The spread of goals across our squad - a real team effort on 10:58 - Mar 17 with 377 viewstonybied

The spread of goals across our squad - a real team effort on 10:19 - Mar 17 by Pendejo

This is exactly why we're so hard to play against. If a team relies on one main striker then you know that if you shut that outlet down then you've got a good chance of beating that team but how do you defend against a teams that has goals throughout? You have to play at your best and hope the opposition have an off day! Or, alternatively, you could be given a 2 goal headstart by the officials (yes, I'm still bitter about the Preston game).
[Post edited 17 Mar 11:13]
The spread of goals across our squad - a real team effort on 11:12 - Mar 17 with 352 viewscharlie1

When you consider Hirst injured for a huge chunk of the season, Burns has been injured and now is again, Broadhead temporary dip in form, Chappers now injured, and yet we don’t even blink.

Still have Moore, Al-Hamadi, Jackson, Harness, Omari, Sarmiento.
Mass, Morsy and Taylor all like having a dig from distance.

Very, very hard to stop us when we’re up for it like we were yesterday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024