Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice Vlog from a Wednesday fan 19:53 - Mar 17 with 2053 viewsgtsb1966

he does a lot of other games too. Did a really good one when we were away to Barnsley last season.

[Post edited 17 Mar 19:56]
Nice Vlog from a Wednesday fan on 20:00 - Mar 17 with 1943 viewsBugs

Literally just watched that!
Nice Vlog from a Wednesday fan on 20:27 - Mar 17 with 1779 viewsMattinLondon

He comes across as a throughly nice guy who loves his football.

Thanks for sharing.
Nice Vlog from a Wednesday fan on 20:29 - Mar 17 with 1776 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Watched a few of his videos a really nice chap and a perfect example of why people shouldn’t generalize and entire fan base.
Nice Vlog from a Wednesday fan on 20:45 - Mar 17 with 1691 viewsSwansea_Blue

A genuine football geek, great stuff. And obviously a closet Blue too as he’s not in with the away fans ;). It was an interest insight into Cobbold lower too - I’ve never sat there. #havingaball

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nice Vlog from a Wednesday fan on 20:48 - Mar 17 with 1656 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Nice Vlog from a Wednesday fan on 20:45 - Mar 17 by Swansea_Blue

A genuine football geek, great stuff. And obviously a closet Blue too as he’s not in with the away fans ;). It was an interest insight into Cobbold lower too - I’ve never sat there. #havingaball

He’s a massive Wednesday fan.
Nice Vlog from a Wednesday fan on 21:22 - Mar 17 with 1484 viewsTractorgirlforever

Nice Vlog from a Wednesday fan on 20:27 - Mar 17 by MattinLondon

He comes across as a throughly nice guy who loves his football.

Thanks for sharing.

He vlogged our game at rotherham earlier in the season also our great win at barnsley last season. I love watching his content, mustve been a long trip back for him yesterday!
Nice Vlog from a Wednesday fan on 21:25 - Mar 17 with 1462 viewsMattinLondon

Nice Vlog from a Wednesday fan on 21:22 - Mar 17 by Tractorgirlforever

He vlogged our game at rotherham earlier in the season also our great win at barnsley last season. I love watching his content, mustve been a long trip back for him yesterday!

I did feel a little sorry for him for having to endure such a long journey and I hope that he enjoyed macdonalds. His interaction with the lad in the wheelchair did make me smile.
Nice Vlog from a Wednesday fan on 22:42 - Mar 17 with 1208 viewsChurchman

I saw his vlog of our game at Barnsley. He’s excellent. Proper football fan. He’s actually very representative of a load of Wednesdayites I met on hols a very long time ago. Boy did we have a laugh. A mad two weeks added to by a bunch of crazy geordies.

They’ve got their selection of tools as do most clubs, but by and large they’re fine. Sad for them that Chansiri is doing a passable impression of Evans, from what I’ve read.
Login to get fewer ads

Nice Vlog from a Wednesday fan on 23:19 - Mar 17 with 1119 viewssohamblue74

Ta for sharing. An excellent watch. What a lovely guy. Hugely knowledgeable. Just a great fan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024