Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easter health advice. 11:11 - Mar 29 with 735 viewsBlueBadger

Following on from this:

As a senior NHS luvvie I'd also like to advise Chairman Nige not to drink bleach, eat uranium or attempt to cross the M1 on foot.
[Post edited 29 Mar 11:17]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Easter health advice. on 11:16 - Mar 29 with 713 viewsRyorry

Heard a trailer for a radio prog this morning, in which a dentist said it's better to eat-em-all in one go than staggered throughout the day - presumably because it means you can brush your teeth afterwards, instead of having sugar sitting on your teeth for 12 hours or whatever.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Easter health advice. on 12:22 - Mar 29 with 620 viewsMach_foreignBlue

You Have Some Concerns. Serious Concerns.
[Post edited 29 Mar 12:23]
Easter health advice. on 12:48 - Mar 29 with 583 viewsChorleyBoy

Most of us don't need to be reminded about how silly or how objectionable Farage is. For those who don't know, expressing your very real concerns will only entrench their views.

As a senior NHS luvvie at [REDACTED] hospital in [REDACTED] I'm sure your team (as well as your patients) would like you to get back to work.
Easter health advice. on 12:50 - Mar 29 with 569 viewsJ2BLUE

Easter health advice. on 12:48 - Mar 29 by ChorleyBoy

Most of us don't need to be reminded about how silly or how objectionable Farage is. For those who don't know, expressing your very real concerns will only entrench their views.

As a senior NHS luvvie at [REDACTED] hospital in [REDACTED] I'm sure your team (as well as your patients) would like you to get back to work.

As would your customers in McDonalds

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Easter health advice. on 13:00 - Mar 29 with 526 viewsChorleyBoy

Easter health advice. on 12:50 - Mar 29 by J2BLUE

As would your customers in McDonalds

If only.
Easter health advice. on 14:42 - Mar 29 with 437 viewsRyorry

Yeah, NHS staff shouldn’t even get toilet breaks in their 12-hour shifts, the work-shy wussies

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Easter health advice. on 17:26 - Mar 29 with 385 viewsChorleyBoy

Easter health advice. on 14:42 - Mar 29 by Ryorry

Yeah, NHS staff shouldn’t even get toilet breaks in their 12-hour shifts, the work-shy wussies

Exactly! AND we pay his wages.
Easter health advice. on 10:19 - Mar 30 with 322 viewsBlueBadger

Whilst I'm very grateful for somewhere free to live during these straitened times, I really feel like I should offer something towards the upkeep of your headspace.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024