Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. 14:28 - Mar 31 with 2659 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Last year several of you very generously sponsored me on the marathon fund raising walk along Dedham Vale. This year junior is doing the Lake District one as she is studying ooop North. She has asked me to post her fund raising link for anyone willing and able to contribute. As a bonus feature her funding page includes a picture of her fabulously handsome Dad.
UPPA TOWEN

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/macmillan-mighty-hike-marathon-2024?utm_s
[Post edited 31 Mar 14:28]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 15:00 - Mar 31 with 2568 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Great cause. Looked after my dad many years ago and helped him and us get through a very difficult time.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 15:26 - Mar 31 with 2536 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 15:00 - Mar 31 by StochesStotasBlewe

Great cause. Looked after my dad many years ago and helped him and us get through a very difficult time.

Thanks for your donation comrade gardener, she appreciates it. We are currently failing at leaving her in a very empty hall of residence in Leeds...only nurses left...time for one more coffee before the drive.
She has been wearing her Town top with pride, and what better place to wear it!

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 15:47 - Mar 31 with 2515 viewsGlasgowBlue

She's obviously inherited her mother's looks and not yours Banksy. Will be happy to sponsor again. You should ask Phil if he'll make this a sticky.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 15:49 - Mar 31 with 2517 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 15:47 - Mar 31 by GlasgowBlue

She's obviously inherited her mother's looks and not yours Banksy. Will be happy to sponsor again. You should ask Phil if he'll make this a sticky.

Haven't you even looked at the picture!
I would say she has her Mum's teeth but.....
Thanks for the support GB.

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 15:52 - Mar 31 with 2509 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 15:26 - Mar 31 by BanksterDebtSlave

Thanks for your donation comrade gardener, she appreciates it. We are currently failing at leaving her in a very empty hall of residence in Leeds...only nurses left...time for one more coffee before the drive.
She has been wearing her Town top with pride, and what better place to wear it!

Very welcome. The brotherhood of TWTD gardeners 👍

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 15:58 - Mar 31 with 2501 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 15:52 - Mar 31 by StochesStotasBlewe

Very welcome. The brotherhood of TWTD gardeners 👍

More rain ahead and getting warmer....it's going to get messy brother!

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 16:12 - Mar 31 with 2485 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 15:58 - Mar 31 by BanksterDebtSlave

More rain ahead and getting warmer....it's going to get messy brother!

So I see. Bloody pain juggling jobs around but so far managing, just, to keep up 😁

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 17:45 - Mar 31 with 2443 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Lovely photo!

Poll: would you rather

Login to get fewer ads

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 18:40 - Mar 31 with 2409 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 17:45 - Mar 31 by LegendofthePhoenix

Lovely photo!

Any donations of back teeth also gratefully received!

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 20:40 - Apr 1 with 2123 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Love you people, thanks for getting her to her target!

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 07:20 - Apr 2 with 2038 viewsChurchman

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 20:40 - Apr 1 by BanksterDebtSlave

Love you people, thanks for getting her to her target!

She more than deserves it.

Mrs C goes for her first session of radiotherapy today and I’m fully aware of the wonderful work MacMillan do. They need and deserve our support.

Well done Miss S!
Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 13:42 - Apr 7 with 1410 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Faye says thanks to all of you.
Me too x

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 18:13 - Apr 7 with 1379 viewshoppy

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 13:42 - Apr 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

Faye says thanks to all of you.
Me too x

She's welcome. Sorry it could only be a small donation - I've done quite a few recently.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 20:01 - Apr 11 with 972 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 18:13 - Apr 7 by hoppy

She's welcome. Sorry it could only be a small donation - I've done quite a few recently.

Never say sorry for donating Hoppy. You have all helped put a smile on her face.

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 11:53 - Apr 15 with 615 viewsSteve_M

Done, I reckon she should increase that target a bit now.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 17:37 - Apr 15 with 573 viewsChurchman

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 11:53 - Apr 15 by Steve_M

Done, I reckon she should increase that target a bit now.

Agree with you Steve. The original target has been nearly doubled!

Without Miss S’s brilliant initiative and effort they wouldn’t be getting that much needed, sizeable lump of money.
Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 18:50 - Apr 15 with 554 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Macmillan sponsorship request from Junior Slave. on 17:37 - Apr 15 by Churchman

Agree with you Steve. The original target has been nearly doubled!

Without Miss S’s brilliant initiative and effort they wouldn’t be getting that much needed, sizeable lump of money.

From what I remember the £250 is a minimum amount that Macmillan request you raise in order to do the walk.
Many thanks again to all that have contributed and left such kind comments and also sending my thoughts and best wishes to IP12 (Ex TWTD) in case you are still looking.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024