Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We scored two goals of the highest, highest quality 02:48 - Apr 2 with 848 viewsHipsterectomy

...really fantastic goals! The goals we conecede are rubbish and they shouldn't go in..."

Oh poor Martin
[Post edited 2 Apr 2:49]

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

We scored two goals of the highest, highest quality on 03:55 - Apr 2 with 766 viewsIllinoisblue

I think he was having a dig at his keeper who was pretty rubbish it has to be said. Wasn’t he the keeper who MaCauley Bonne picked the pocket of when we played at Pompey a couple years ago?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We scored two goals of the highest, highest quality on 09:28 - Apr 2 with 521 viewscooperd5

We scored two goals of the highest, highest quality on 03:55 - Apr 2 by Illinoisblue

I think he was having a dig at his keeper who was pretty rubbish it has to be said. Wasn’t he the keeper who MaCauley Bonne picked the pocket of when we played at Pompey a couple years ago?

Yep, Bazunu.
Didn't think he was at fault for our goals really, poss the 1st maybe but Davis didn't half leather it
We scored two goals of the highest, highest quality on 09:36 - Apr 2 with 479 viewsSharkey

We scored two goals of the highest, highest quality on 09:28 - Apr 2 by cooperd5

Yep, Bazunu.
Didn't think he was at fault for our goals really, poss the 1st maybe but Davis didn't half leather it

He's standing about a yard too far to his right for the third.
We scored two goals of the highest, highest quality on 09:38 - Apr 2 with 463 viewsSomethingBlue

We scored two goals of the highest, highest quality on 03:55 - Apr 2 by Illinoisblue

Bazunu gets a decent write-up from people but I don't think I've ever seen him have a convincing game.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

We scored two goals of the highest, highest quality on 09:46 - Apr 2 with 422 viewsSwansea_Blue

We scored two goals of the highest, highest quality on 09:28 - Apr 2 by cooperd5

Yep, Bazunu.

I didn’t think he was especially at fault either. Sarmiento had 5 static defenders between him the goal for his. Broady was too quick for them with his and Leif’s was, as you say, a rocket. Maybe a better keeper is a bit quicker reacting, but I would say our goals were rubbish from their perspective- we were just sharper.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024