Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So almost certain we will face Norwich in the play offs now 14:47 - Apr 6 with 538 viewsbillabasblue

Which is frustrating as we are so far ahead of them in terms of points

Can’t blame McKenna today starting 11 was as good as he could have gone with bar maybe Clarke for axel , he made all the right subs at the right times so no
Blame attached to him , the players tried second half but we offered nothing in an attacking sense and never looked likely to score despite seeing plenty of the ball

This is our best side and best manager in over 20 years and yet we still cannot beat them which is just incredible really ! Let’s hope we turn up in the play offs and steal the biggest derby win of all time !
So almost certain we will face Norwich in the play offs now on 14:48 - Apr 6 with 514 viewsCopfordBlue

Almost certain - really?

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

So almost certain we will face Norwich in the play offs now on 14:48 - Apr 6 with 493 viewsJuggsy

How is anything certain with 5 games left to play?
So almost certain we will face Norwich in the play offs now on 14:49 - Apr 6 with 481 viewsWicklowBlue

That's the spirit! We are all doomed!!!
So almost certain we will face Norwich in the play offs now on 14:50 - Apr 6 with 450 views_clive_baker_

We’ve got 2 home games coming up. If we win them I would wager we’ll be in the top 2 with 3 games to play. Far from certain we’ll finish 3rd.
So almost certain we will face Norwich in the play offs now on 14:50 - Apr 6 with 451 viewsgainsboroughblue

I fancy Norwich to finish 5th to be honest.

They have serious momentum.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

So almost certain we will face Norwich in the play offs now on 14:56 - Apr 6 with 364 viewsSwansea_Blue

Impossible to know. Just when you think you know what’s going to happen, someone slips up. We’re running out of time for any more slip ups from Leeds or Leicester, but you never know.

And given Norwich’s form they’re more than capable of finishing 5th. So I wouldn’t rule out a final against them IF we end up in the POs and IF we get to the final.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024