Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieffer seeing the ball out for a corner against Norwich.... 10:39 - Apr 10 with 1062 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Seemed like a really bizarre decision at the time, when a pull back was available with a couple of players in the box.

I wondered if this was an indication that he was still struggling severely with his back, and was in pain at that point so either wasnt fully at the races mentally, or just couldnt face twisting to make the pull back.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Kieffer seeing the ball out for a corner against Norwich.... on 10:43 - Apr 10 with 995 viewsportmanking

I wonder if it's just you reading far, far too much into things.
Kieffer seeing the ball out for a corner against Norwich.... on 10:46 - Apr 10 with 956 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Kieffer seeing the ball out for a corner against Norwich.... on 10:43 - Apr 10 by portmanking

I wonder if it's just you reading far, far too much into things.

It was a bizarre decision. Just wondered if it was an indication of his fitness.

I'd like to see Al Hamadi start tonight, I think we've looked sluggish with Moore up front in the last two matches.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Kieffer seeing the ball out for a corner against Norwich.... on 10:56 - Apr 10 with 884 viewsGuthrum

From what I recall of the incident, getting a corner seemed like the best option, given direction of travel. Our corner-takers are much better crossers of the ball than he is.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Kieffer seeing the ball out for a corner against Norwich.... on 10:58 - Apr 10 with 864 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Kieffer seeing the ball out for a corner against Norwich.... on 10:56 - Apr 10 by Guthrum

From what I recall of the incident, getting a corner seemed like the best option, given direction of travel. Our corner-takers are much better crossers of the ball than he is.

The pull back was a better option at the time I think, given the position of the players.

Although we are comparatively good at corners, conversion rates of corners are low.

Kieffer seeing the ball out for a corner against Norwich.... on 11:05 - Apr 10 with 795 viewsMeadowlark

I mentioned it to my mate at the time. He said Moore was not going to cross it, as he wasn't in the box himself! 🤭
Kieffer seeing the ball out for a corner against Norwich.... on 11:15 - Apr 10 with 709 viewsJ2BLUE

Kieffer seeing the ball out for a corner against Norwich.... on 10:58 - Apr 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

The pull back was a better option at the time I think, given the position of the players.

Although we are comparatively good at corners, conversion rates of corners are low.

Agree, very odd choice.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Kieffer seeing the ball out for a corner against Norwich.... on 11:24 - Apr 10 with 630 viewscressi

Yes I thought that at the time should have got to the ball. Decent goal scoring record but not sure I would keep whatever league next season he couldn't trap s bag of cement. His handy defending corners but not dynamic enough for Mr.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024