Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can’t lie, lads 16:06 - Apr 10 with 919 viewsDeepBlueSea

I’m a little nervous about tonight. And the weekend actually. I might be wrong but I feel like we need 6 points from those two, otherwise it’s advantage Leeds/Leicester.

I know I shouldn’t think like this- we’ve seen both of our rivals slip up recently, and there’s no reason they won’t do it again*. But I feel we need to go into the Hull and Coventry games being happy with a point in each. Don’t want to be chasing the game.

* I actually can’t see Leeds having many bad days between now and the end of the season. But Leicester look shaky as fcuk and you can make an argument for them losing any of their next 4.
I can’t lie, lads on 16:07 - Apr 10 with 899 viewsJ2BLUE

Leeds who were going to smash Sunderland?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I can’t lie, lads on 16:21 - Apr 10 with 811 viewsNIblue

I get what you’re saying but there’s no point in putting any more pressure on ourselves than there already is.

If the players give everything from now until the end of the season, that’s all we can ask.

Let’s see where that takes us
[Post edited 10 Apr 16:26]
I can’t lie, lads on 16:39 - Apr 10 with 723 viewsDeepBlueSea

I can’t lie, lads on 16:21 - Apr 10 by NIblue

I get what you’re saying but there’s no point in putting any more pressure on ourselves than there already is.

If the players give everything from now until the end of the season, that’s all we can ask.

Thanks man, I know logically that you’re right. Not always easy to be logical though, especially when it comes to this club. Whatever happens in the next few weeks, what a season we’ve had! The last 2 years really, have been, I’d imagine, beyond most fans’ wildest dreams given what went before.
And the club is in a good place I think: long term backers making good long term decisions, a great manager, sell out crowds, and we’re in the crazy position that a play off place would almost be considered a failure. I’ll do my best to just enjoy the ride.
I can’t lie, lads on 16:44 - Apr 10 with 693 viewspointofblue

I can’t lie, lads on 16:21 - Apr 10 by NIblue

You're absolutely right. But the door is ajar so I hope we can push it open.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I can’t lie, lads on 18:01 - Apr 10 with 466 viewsN2_Blue

We’re going to be nervous about every game we, Leicester and Leeds play until the end of the season…. That’s the way it is when so much is at stake. It will go to the last day so get used to it for the next 3 weeks, possibly longer!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

I can’t lie, lads on 18:04 - Apr 10 with 443 viewsgainsboroughblue

6 points from these two home games, in fact I wouldn't be p1ssed off with 4 then we can have a little break and watch them sweat a bit.

I think we need a break as fans and players. Just feels a bit like we're blowing out of our backsides a bit due to the intensity of it all and the international break didn't really feel like one with the Town interest.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024