Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scousers getting humiliated at Anfield. 21:42 - Apr 11 with 2468 viewsScuzzer

Poor as a poor thing on a poor day. Ha ha

Established 1968

Scousers getting humiliated at Anfield. on 20:59 - Apr 12 with 159 viewsSwansea_Blue

Scousers getting humiliated at Anfield. on 12:26 - Apr 12 by billlm

Spent three night there recently has a nice genuine feeling very friendly and vibrant,

I’ve been effectively adopted up there more than once; worried I was getting myself into a spot of bother and then finding out the depth of their generosity. Shared taxis, beers in the home pubs, even a lift back to Manchester once. Salt of the earth a lot of them.

Hysel wasn’t good though. There’s no excusing what happened there.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Scousers getting humiliated at Anfield. on 21:18 - Apr 12 with 128 viewsmutters

Scousers getting humiliated at Anfield. on 20:45 - Apr 12 by MK1

I have no idea, nor need to know, how old you are, but Liverpool away fans back in the day were in general not a very nice bunch. Experienced them quite a lot from the late 70's onwards. Hillsborough aside, they have a reputation. Whilst all about Hillsborough is an absolute disgrace and not on Liverpool or their fans on that day, they do have history and some have bad experiences of being around it. I have a absolute dislike for Liverpool Football Club because of those days and nothing will ever change that.

Maybe the challenge is to differentiate between the LFC fans and Liverpudlians. Sometimes they all get lumped together and one gets tarred we the others brush.

I know you are referring to LFC fans, my point is more of a general point

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Scousers getting humiliated at Anfield. on 21:21 - Apr 12 with 125 viewsMK1

Scousers getting humiliated at Anfield. on 21:18 - Apr 12 by mutters

Maybe the challenge is to differentiate between the LFC fans and Liverpudlians. Sometimes they all get lumped together and one gets tarred we the others brush.

I know you are referring to LFC fans, my point is more of a general point

Exactly this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024