Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just another permutation thread (shorter term - this time next week) 07:36 - Apr 17 with 1360 viewsunbelievablue

This time next week, we'll have a game in hand on Leeds, Saints and Leicester. This is not unrealistic:

Leicester 1-0 WBA
Cardiff 1-3 Saints
Boro 1-1 Leeds
Leicester 2-2 Saints

Leicester 92 (played 44)
Ipswich 89 (played 43)
Leeds 88 (played 44)
Saints 88 (played 44)

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Just another permutation thread (shorter term - this time next week) on 07:42 - Apr 17 with 1303 viewsEuropablue

Leicester beating WBA seems a bit farfetched at the moment!
Just another permutation thread (shorter term - this time next week) on 07:44 - Apr 17 with 1297 viewsunbelievablue

Just another permutation thread (shorter term - this time next week) on 07:42 - Apr 17 by Europablue

Leicester beating WBA seems a bit farfetched at the moment!

Yeah, could make that a draw and Leeds beating Boro ... who knows eh?

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Just another permutation thread (shorter term - this time next week) on 07:52 - Apr 17 with 1247 viewsWacko

Just another permutation thread (shorter term - this time next week) on 07:44 - Apr 17 by unbelievablue

If Norwich win their next two winnable home games then Boro will be out of the running (and probably Hull and Cov too)

I hope they don't

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Just another permutation thread (shorter term - this time next week) on 08:56 - Apr 17 with 1115 viewsSitfcB

Just another permutation thread (shorter term - this time next week) on 07:52 - Apr 17 by Wacko

If Norwich win their next two winnable home games then Boro will be out of the running (and probably Hull and Cov too)

I hope they don't

Have to hope they do if it kills off Hull and Coventry.

Coventry v Hull next Wednesday as well!
[Post edited 17 Apr 8:57]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Just another permutation thread (shorter term - this time next week) on 09:14 - Apr 17 with 1047 viewsNthQldITFC

Just another permutation thread (shorter term - this time next week) on 08:56 - Apr 17 by SitfcB

Have to hope they do if it kills off Hull and Coventry.

Coventry v Hull next Wednesday as well!
[Post edited 17 Apr 8:57]

I find myself holding my nose and agreeing with you.*

It's all about us overpowering the opposition in our last three games now, and if the little budgies can help with that then, well, bless 'em.

If that means them in the play-offs - well, they've certainly improved since Sergeant got fittish again, but they're miles away from the top four, two of whom they would have to face over three games to squeak up through the play-offs. They've learned how to beat the dross and the teams on the beach, but they're far from ready to take on that challenge and they openly admit it.

Worst comes to pass and they get up, who would you fancy in the PL, us with KM, MA and Gamechanger or them with Wanger and Delia?

* To be clear, holding my nose because of Norwcih, not you!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Just another permutation thread (shorter term - this time next week) on 09:33 - Apr 17 with 988 viewsLankHenners

I wish all the games were being played tonight just to get it over and done with - sick of this waiting around already and we've got another 10 days to go ffs.

Been said multiple times but can't help repeat it - that Leeds/Boro game feels massive doesn't it? QPR away not easy either but is more likely to be a game where their quality will find a way. Hope the slightly longer gap doesn't stunt Boro's momentum nor allows Leeds to regroup a bit.

Leicester have struggled recently against teams that are very resolute and break with pace and quality which is pretty much Corberan's whole deal so I wouldn't be surprised if they drop points against West Brom.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Just another permutation thread (shorter term - this time next week) on 11:07 - Apr 17 with 774 viewsNthQldITFC

Just another permutation thread (shorter term - this time next week) on 07:44 - Apr 17 by unbelievablue

With KMc having a weekend off, I just wonder if he'll pop up North to visit any relatives or old friends, etc.?

If he does, I wonder whether he'll take in a game, and whether he'll get a seat right beside the home dugout (to offer support and possibly any little hints of advice) or right beside the away dugout (to freak out ze easily freaked out inhabitants)?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Just another permutation thread (shorter term - this time next week) on 15:10 - Apr 17 with 565 viewsWacko

Just another permutation thread (shorter term - this time next week) on 09:14 - Apr 17 by NthQldITFC

I find myself holding my nose and agreeing with you.*

It's all about us overpowering the opposition in our last three games now, and if the little budgies can help with that then, well, bless 'em.

If that means them in the play-offs - well, they've certainly improved since Sergeant got fittish again, but they're miles away from the top four, two of whom they would have to face over three games to squeak up through the play-offs. They've learned how to beat the dross and the teams on the beach, but they're far from ready to take on that challenge and they openly admit it.

Worst comes to pass and they get up, who would you fancy in the PL, us with KM, MA and Gamechanger or them with Wanger and Delia?

* To be clear, holding my nose because of Norwcih, not you!

I'm not too sure - judging by Watford and Boro, Watford was the marginally harder game despite them having nothing to play for and Boro having to win. So I really just think we need get our head down and be as ruthless as possible. It's also Hull's last home game so maybe they want to go out with a bang in front of their fans

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Login to get fewer ads

Just another permutation thread (shorter term - this time next week) on 15:45 - Apr 17 with 488 viewsWestSussexBlue

Nothing is unrealistic, this is what’s making predictions almost impossible.
Last Tuesday I would have said it’s unrealistic to think Leeds would fail to score and only take One point from Two home games!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024