Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Ladapo injured? 15:14 - Apr 20 with 937 views_clive_baker_

Or just out of favour?

Doesn’t seem to be even making the bench for Charlton now.
Is Ladapo injured? on 15:16 - Apr 20 with 914 viewsSitfcB

Out of favour, won’t play for them again apparently, read something the other day.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is Ladapo injured? on 15:26 - Apr 20 with 844 viewsLankHenners

Is Ladapo injured? on 15:16 - Apr 20 by SitfcB

Out of favour, won’t play for them again apparently, read something the other day.

Fans not particularly fond of him, to put it lightly, from what I've seen and heard.

Change of manager just after he joined probably didn't help - not sure Freddie's what Nathan Jones wants in a striker, and he signed aging Connor Wickham on a free as an alternative option a few weeks ago anyway.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Is Ladapo injured? on 15:28 - Apr 20 with 810 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Just realised he is only on loan. Is he contracted beyond the end of this season? Presumably there would be a League 1 club if not a lower Championship one that would be interested in him next season even if only on loan again potentially.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Is Ladapo injured? on 15:31 - Apr 20 with 788 views_clive_baker_

Is Ladapo injured? on 15:28 - Apr 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

Just realised he is only on loan. Is he contracted beyond the end of this season? Presumably there would be a League 1 club if not a lower Championship one that would be interested in him next season even if only on loan again potentially.

Yeah got 1 more year I think. Think that’s why he didn’t leave on a permanent, as he’ll no doubt get a nice bonus if we go up.
Is Ladapo injured? on 15:42 - Apr 20 with 702 viewsNutkins_Return

Same with Panutche Camara I think. Nathan Jones came in. Camara played 2-3 times and Ladapo was either bench or starting a few games. As soon as they were on track and moving clear of any trouble the loan players seem to have been completely bombed understandably to a degree. Jones is looking to build something for next season. And Wickham could stay there now I imagine. Pretty clear they won't be buying Ladapo.
Is Ladapo injured? on 15:54 - Apr 20 with 628 viewsTheBoyBlue

Sort of connected, but I hadn't realised that Macauley Bonne is now on loan at Cambridge.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Is Ladapo injured? on 16:00 - Apr 20 with 574 viewsSE1blue

Is Ladapo injured? on 15:28 - Apr 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

Would be a good fit for Oxford I reckon.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024