Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's all wildest dreams or worst nightmares at the moment isn't it... 06:13 - Apr 24 with 1138 viewsNeedhamChris

We have had a fantastic season and couldn't be more proud of the team, yet it could still be anything from ecstatic celebration to absolutely devastating.

At one end of the spectrum we've got winning against Huddersfield at home to book promotion to the PL, resulting in the party of all parties.

At the other end, our season ends watching Norwich celebrating promotion after beating us at Wembley, and we're listening to an ironic rendition of Portman Road is falling down.

What a horrible game this is.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

It's all wildest dreams or worst nightmares at the moment isn't it... on 07:02 - Apr 24 with 1000 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

I'd argue beating Norwich at Wembley would top going up automatically...

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

It's all wildest dreams or worst nightmares at the moment isn't it... on 07:49 - Apr 24 with 889 viewsEuropablue

It's all wildest dreams or worst nightmares at the moment isn't it... on 07:02 - Apr 24 by Charlie_pl_baxter

It would be a close second.
It's all wildest dreams or worst nightmares at the moment isn't it... on 07:53 - Apr 24 with 874 viewsEuropablue

Leave the playoffs in the back of your mind at least for this two weeks in which we aren't even playing. A lot of people are talking like we have just lost to Hull and now need Leeds to slip up.
The whole point of being a football supporter is the highs and the lows and the anticipation. You never actively hope for the lows, but they create the contrast for the highs. Supporting Man City must be incredibly dull, equally for a team that has never had real success, like Norwich, it must be dull and beating their local rivals holds more significance. It's little brother syndrome.
It's all wildest dreams or worst nightmares at the moment isn't it... on 08:23 - Apr 24 with 794 viewsHelp

It's all wildest dreams or worst nightmares at the moment isn't it... on 07:02 - Apr 24 by Charlie_pl_baxter

We just got to win the last 3.
It's all wildest dreams or worst nightmares at the moment isn't it... on 08:35 - Apr 24 with 741 viewsGarv

We shouldn't even be in the equation.

Watching Leeds and Leicester the last two evenings reminds you the individual quality they carry, it's almost ridiculous they weren't both promoted weeks ago.

Enjoy the ride.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

It's all wildest dreams or worst nightmares at the moment isn't it... on 08:47 - Apr 24 with 704 viewsDubtractor

It's all wildest dreams or worst nightmares at the moment isn't it... on 08:35 - Apr 24 by Garv

We shouldn't even be in the equation.

Watching Leeds and Leicester the last two evenings reminds you the individual quality they carry, it's almost ridiculous they weren't both promoted weeks ago.

Enjoy the ride.

Indeed. Their attacking players are insane for this level.

Every single one of our squad have been incredible to have us competing, its as simple as that. But here we are, 3 games from in improbably promotion, and I'm going to enjoy the rollercoaster ride.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

It's all wildest dreams or worst nightmares at the moment isn't it... on 11:43 - Apr 24 with 428 viewsNeedhamChris

I don't know - I guess so if you could guarantee it but I don't think the anxiety in advance would be worth it! Autos still preferable for me.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024