Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull fans as breathless as us after that. 00:15 - Apr 28 with 1318 viewsgainsboroughblue

Really hope they crack top 6 (not with us in 3rd though)

Some quotes from their match day thread.

What an absolutely cracking game of football that was, top effort from both sides, I say it now, Ipswich are the best team we've played this season, but to match them toe to toe shows how far we've come, we'll done lads, to the last game of the season, we throw the dice and see how it lands

Ipswich deserve to finish in the Top 2 strongest team we have played.

Whar a ****ing game
Best ive seen in years

Everyone put it on the line

Cant not be proud of them
Absolutely. A great advert for the championship.
Don't forget we're effectively playing a prem team there.

Frustrating with the goals conceded but so proud of that City team.

That Ipswich team are like a Blitzkrieg and we went toe to toe.

I feel like I’ve just finished a marathon.

Two best managers in championship there

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Hull fans as breathless as us after that. on 00:33 - Apr 28 with 1197 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

At last some positivity, thanks you Hull fans. A cracking game in which football won. It's going to be fine, we'll beat Coventry and be promoted at home....bring it on!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Hull fans as breathless as us after that. on 00:49 - Apr 28 with 1136 viewsVegtablue

Another brilliant game in a season that's been chock-full of them. I know we were long overdue a few good seasons (or twenty) as a football club, blimey have we had to wait, but the drama we've experienced on top of the success has been nothing short of ridiculous. We must be in double figures for 5-7 goal thrillers this season; 2-2s ten-a-penny as well. Gutted as I am about the late equaliser tonight and the manner of it, we've just chalked up another classic. What a nerve-wracking blast!
Hull fans as breathless as us after that. on 01:17 - Apr 28 with 1071 views_clive_baker_

Hell of a game of football between 2 really good sides. Yeah we wanted to win, so did they, but that was probably a fair result. They missed a few sitters, we could’ve had more were it not for some better decision making and finishing too. Bit of a basketball match that and could easily have been 5-5 but a draw was probably about right.

I’m exhausted after it, god knows how the players feel. Long journey home as well after a day on the beer. Great effort once again from the town fans, kept backing the team as we always do.

Ultimately we’ve come through what looked to be a tough looking weekend with a point more than Leeds, chalked another one off and any result at Cov leaves it in our hands going into the last day which always had to be the aim.

COYB.
Hull fans as breathless as us after that. on 01:54 - Apr 28 with 1006 viewsITFC_Forever

The Hull fans to the right who were giving us abuse after one of their goals also turned and applauded us at the end.
They were mainly teenage Green St trainees, but credit it to them.
[Post edited 28 Apr 9:08]

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Hull fans as breathless as us after that. on 01:57 - Apr 28 with 978 viewsIllinoisblue

Just sitting here thinking we could play them in the playoffs. Not a thought I want in my head.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Hull fans as breathless as us after that. on 04:37 - Apr 28 with 808 viewspointofblue

Hull fans as breathless as us after that. on 01:57 - Apr 28 by Illinoisblue

Just sitting here thinking we could play them in the playoffs. Not a thought I want in my head.

I'd prefer to play them to Norwich or West Brom. If we have to go through the play offs let's face a proper footballing side and at least be entertained, whatever the result.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024