Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where does Omari rank then? 09:57 - Apr 28 with 972 viewstractorboy1978

Got to be a contender for our best loanee ever?

Genuinely believe right now he is one of the best players in the league. His growth over the course of this season has been excellent to watch. The lad is absolute box office and destined for the top (hopefully via a permanent move here on the way).
Where does Omari rank then? on 09:59 - Apr 28 with 929 viewsFrimleyBlue

Better than Gio.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Where does Omari rank then? on 10:00 - Apr 28 with 930 viewsDubtractor

Yep, for all the talk about Philogene and Carvalho before the game, Omari was head and shoulders above them last night.

Defenders simply can't stop him when he decides to run at them, and he has an end product (most of the time!) that sometimes isn't the case with flair players. The boy is going to the top.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Where does Omari rank then? on 10:01 - Apr 28 with 901 viewsFrimleyBlue

Where does Omari rank then? on 10:00 - Apr 28 by Dubtractor

Yep, for all the talk about Philogene and Carvalho before the game, Omari was head and shoulders above them last night.

Defenders simply can't stop him when he decides to run at them, and he has an end product (most of the time!) that sometimes isn't the case with flair players. The boy is going to the top.

Carvalho would be an excellent KM signing Tho.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Where does Omari rank then? on 12:06 - Apr 28 with 729 viewsHighgateBlue

Where does Omari rank then? on 09:59 - Apr 28 by FrimleyBlue

Better than Gio.

Bigger impact because more games. And love Omari. To bits.

But at times Gio genuinely made everyone else on the pitch look like school kids who'd never played the game before.
Where does Omari rank then? on 12:25 - Apr 28 with 671 viewsbournemouthblue

Where does Omari rank then? on 12:06 - Apr 28 by HighgateBlue

Bigger impact because more games. And love Omari. To bits.

But at times Gio genuinely made everyone else on the pitch look like school kids who'd never played the game before.

Gio was a little bit further on in his development, I suspect Gio's decision making was better

If Hutch can get that decision making right in the final third, he will go right to the top
[Post edited 28 Apr 13:09]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Where does Omari rank then? on 13:06 - Apr 28 with 579 viewsDJR

Where does Omari rank then? on 12:25 - Apr 28 by bournemouthblue

Gio was a little bit further on in his development, I suspect Gio's decision making was better

If Hutch can get that decision making right in the final third, he will go right to the top
[Post edited 28 Apr 13:09]

Yes, while he was excellent yesterday, I did think there were a couple of times near the end when he would have been better to set up the shot rather than try to repeat his first two goals. But his decision-making has come on in leaps and bounds since I first saw him in the Colchester friendly.
Where does Omari rank then? on 13:10 - Apr 28 with 544 viewsbournemouthblue

Where does Omari rank then? on 13:06 - Apr 28 by DJR

Yes, while he was excellent yesterday, I did think there were a couple of times near the end when he would have been better to set up the shot rather than try to repeat his first two goals. But his decision-making has come on in leaps and bounds since I first saw him in the Colchester friendly.

Agreed, sometimes you just want him to square it, that is certainly true

If he can learn that, he will be some player

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024